News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible. You'd find it incredible. You'd BE incredulous. For all intensive purposes, anyway.

"for all intents and purposes"
Another entry for Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto and Remedial English Forum. Sorry, not trying to be a jerk, just a pet peeve!

"for all intents and purposes"
Another entry for Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto and Remedial English Forum. Sorry, not trying to be a jerk, just a pet peeve!

X2K36Wm.jpg

If it really were something, the treatment could involve meds that rule out consuming alcohol, although I get the impression Ford either rarely goes to the doctor and/or ignores such advice.

For the sake of his wife and kids I hope he does go to his family doctor ( and/or the Employee Health Unit ) at City Hall.

I've been going to a depressing number of funerals lately.

This song was going through my mind at the most recent one for some reason.

"I'm head in' for the last round up
To the far away ranch of the Boss in the sky."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGb6a1FsxD4

Garbage Transit and maybe the police will be contracted out.

Great - Toronto will look like it fell out of Robocop...

Speaking of the Garbage pickup being contracted out, if it allegedly saved the city money then has anyone else noticed that there was a 3% increase in the Solid Waste Management fee for 2014? Let alone the 9% increase in the Water and Sewer charges for both 2013 and 2014............

When I was a club promoter, I would often run into a friend's party where I knew a dealer to grab something for later that night. Honestly, a 15 minute stop at a club is most likely him running in to grab a baggie.

You are in Mr. Ford's company of deviant streethoodlums, and thus not worthy of Toronto Citizenship.

Sigh, ok, I'm a moron. Sorry and mea culpa. I do think someone missing a joke is no where near a sign of the sad times we're living in than the frickin joke of mayor and the reality TV horde that follows him around to get selfie trophies for their FB and instagram accounts.

I 'unno guys, a nightclub really isn't the best place to buy drugs, but god knows how it works in Ford's world. He has the money I suppose. Generally you'd want to meet *away* from places with security guards and police outside and hundreds of people with cameras...

Someone help a poster out here. It's beyond my familiarity, but I believe the private garbage collection is keeping costs down while playing a long game hoping for West of Yonge. That Olivia, in the first debate, suggested a wait-and-see attitude rather than publicly committing to contracting out the rest of the service. My knowledge is really dated, but waste management used to be the worst kind of mob-ridden business. Waste Management Inc., and BFI. Then BFI started it's legit facade with school bus drivers. At some point Ford was associated with a speakeasy (on Bloor?) run by a waste management guy that packed up shop when reporters started asking questions. Some posters have an encyclopedic knowledge and perfect memory of these bit players. A little help?

Romeo DiBattista and the place above Big Papa, 2982 Bloor W?

Someone help a poster out here. It's beyond my familiarity, but I believe the private garbage collection is keeping costs down while playing a long game hoping for West of Yonge. That Olivia, in the first debate, suggested a wait-and-see attitude rather than publicly committing to contracting out the rest of the service. My knowledge is really dated, but waste management used to be the worst kind of mob-ridden business. Waste Management Inc., and BFI. Then BFI started it's legit facade with school bus drivers. At some point Ford was associated with a speakeasy (on Bloor?) run by a waste management guy that packed up shop when reporters started asking questions. Some posters have an encyclopedic knowledge and perfect memory of these bit players. A little help?

Romeo Dibattisa (sp?). During a Star round table on this sad story one of the reporters brought up his name and said something to the effect of "we haven't heard too much of his role in the story yet..."

I still continue to believe that the Star has only reported a fraction of what it knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back