News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at robbie's high school and middle school pics and I'm not sure they look that similar. Robbie had much blonder hair with a cowlick wave. This guy's hair seems darker -- particularly given that it's summer -- and the hair seems straighter. And yes, the mayor is and was notable for his, let's say excess avoirdupois -- however, his weight seems to be distributed differently from that of the corpulent kid in the photo.

Having said that I would not be surprised or disappointed to be in error.

I think some of his hair's just in shadow. Where the light hits it, it's pretty pale. The cowlick, too, may not be natural or all that strong.

As for the weight distribution, Rob Ford today has got to be 100 pounds heavier than the kid in the photo. Weight gain can start out most noticeably in a couple of areas of the body (for Ford and most men, the belly) before the whole body gets fat.

Maybe because the Escalade is leased ( by DECO? ) he figures he can treat it like a rented mule?

Yes, by Deco. (The press determined that by a PPSA search.)

IIRC (insert usual disclaimer), before the Escalade he parked the mini-van in the driveway as well.

I think some of his hair's just in shadow. Where the light hits it, it's pretty pale. The cowlick, too, may not be natural or all that strong.

As for the weight distribution, Rob Ford today has got to be 100 pounds heavier than the kid in the photo. Weight gain can start out most noticeably in a couple of areas of the body (for Ford and most men, the belly) before the whole body gets fat.

https://twitter.com/PreAmalMan/status/459763443122597888/photo/1

Anyone else feel like waiting for some of these MM rumours to crystallize is kind of like Waiting for Godot/"Free Beer Tomorrow"?

Not really. It's like buying a lottery ticket. You get a few days to entertain yourself with idle thoughts of what you might do with winnings (large or small). You might even gain a bit of insight from those thoughts. But don't count on a big payoff. Those don't come around very often. Just enjoy the moment.

Doug and Randy would come to collect personally. Generally confronting the debtor at a party. No one would intervene. If the debtor couldn't pay they would be made an example of.
Remember Randy got charged for holding a "client" hostage for non-payment. They called the kid's parents for the debt to be paid. The parents called the cops, at least someone wasn't afraid of the Ford's power.

Yes, by Deco. (The press determined that by a PPSA search.)

IIRC (insert usual disclaimer), before the Escalade he parked the mini-van in the driveway as well.

Maybe the garage doesn't have door into the house. I'm lazy enough that I'd park in the driveway to save a few steps and avoid squeezing around a dusty car. Wouldn't be surprised if RoFo really is just like me (except that I've never wanted to own a car).

I spoke too soon. My top source disagrees with my other source about Juiceman. Says he's likely an older, higher up within the community and that cops don't know who he is.

That seems to be a more plausible fit with the 'phone records and wiretaps in the ITO (eg, why would members of the Dixon Bloods have included in a conference call someone who was just a young guy hanging around the edges?).

I have thought forever that Deco is part of all this (guns and drugs and pokemons or whatever, being shuttled to and from Toronto, Chitown, FL, and Detroit) What are the chances that Jones was brought in as a conduit? It has to be obvious to people that Gene is at least a connection to the housing complexes within the fifedom...

carry on....

Why is Rob so upset with Jones being turfed? Who is spurning him on in the background?

And why would Jones' absence lead to gang violence, as Rob has suggested? Something to ponder at least.

Man, I hope his phone is being tapped. Does he have a burner phone by now?

Where is Doug during this absolute political travesty?

Ah, memories. A remarkable prescient MetaFilter post from 09/28/2010

"Ford has the strange ability to take controversies and failings (arrest record, racism, general boorishness, outright lies during campaigning) and turn them into more votes, not less."

MM is still holding pretty strong...

@metroman
I *know* he will get arrested. To believe otherwise you must assume widespread police corruption. I'm not *that* cynical. they're after the bigger fish. I'm convinced that this will go down as the biggest political investigation in Canadian history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back