News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Kelly doesn't need to be driven to apartment buildings or forested areas like Rob did.

I intend to write Norm Kelly a personal letter, not an e-mail, thanking him for representing the city so well during such a difficult time.

So then what purpose does he have? If he was hired to be Rob's driver (who apparently gets to also attend council and act as security detail), what duties would he be assuming in Norm's office?

So then what purpose does he have? If he was hired to be Rob's driver (who apparently gets to also attend council and act as security detail), what duties would he be assuming in Norm's office?

Ever since I can remember, the Metro Chairman / Mayor has had a chauffeur. The exception being Mayor Miller who took the subway.

don't know about Jerry but another security guard has been 'reassigned'

From tomorrow's Star:
Another bit player in the Rob Ford drama has left city hall abruptly. Mike Toolaram, the imposing security guard who was known for his aggressive efforts to shield Ford from journalists, has been transferred to a different government building. City officials are keeping the reason secret.
hCXQs__img201306020353090.jpg

"We really can't speak about any personnel issues involving discipline taken against staff. But suffice to say he has been transferred to another site, and I don't know for how long," said city spokeswoman Jackie DeSouza.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnfD8iOIIAAq8dy.jpg

From tomorrow's Star:
Another bit player in the Rob Ford drama has left city hall abruptly. Mike Toolaram, the imposing security guard who was known for his aggressive efforts to shield Ford from journalists, has been transferred to a different government building. City officials are keeping the reason secret.

"We really can't speak about any personnel issues involving discipline taken against staff. But suffice to say he has been transferred to another site, and I don't know for how long," said city spokeswoman Jackie DeSouza.

Good. This guy is a thug.

From tomorrow's Star:

The place won't look the same without Big Mike there when RoFo gets back from rehab.

Last edited:

He was already part of city hall security staff when he was hired to be rob's driver. I assume he's gone back to whatever he was doing before.

Regarding the Twitter selfies that call into question the Star's timeline of events on March 5th... is it possible that they screwed up and that evening started on March 4th, then continued into the early morning hours of March 5th? That would help explain why he didn't show up to work the next day until almost 3 o'clock.

Ford Scott ‏@truetootrue 10m
My new reality show - Rob Ford and Donald Sterling living together in a South Central LA halfway house with Shaq as their probation officer

;)

I wonder if this had anything to do with it?

"Photographer pushed to ground as Mayor Ford and security team make way through

Moving scrum follows mayor from food truck through Nathan Phillips Square"

"The mayor was heard to say “OK, follow me right up the stairs. Okay, Go! Go! Let’s go!” to those accompanying him before bending low and running up the staircase, which at that point was filled with journalists and cameras.

And then, once he was through the crowd, shouted “Good job, Mike, good job, Mike!”, apparently to city hall security guard Mike Toolaram, who had been accompanying Ford on the walk along with Ford’s regular security guard."
http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...ayor-ford-and-security-team-make-way-through/

Last edited:
Regarding the Twitter selfies that call into question the Star's timeline of events on March 5th... is it possible that they screwed up and that evening started on March 4th, then continued into the early morning hours of March 5th? That would help explain why he didn't show up to work the next day until almost 3 o'clock.

The story cites Ford saying he has to go to "that f---ing CJPAC s--t tomorrow night," which did take place on March 6. I'm inclined to believe that the Star was just off by an hour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back