News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to imagine him sliding those 320 lbs over anything other than a straight bench seat. He'd have to lift himself over:
article-2483599-1921344A00000578-464_634x389.jpg

If that tan console thing flips up it'd make it easier, but still not that easy.

I tried to slide over thru the passenger side a few weeks ago because someone parked too close to the driver's side door, and I couldn't do it. It made me feel really old & out of shape. :( Mind you I have to get over a console, gear shifter and parking brake. And the inside of a Civic is much smaller than an Escalade. But I still thought I should have been able to do it.

I think the lid on it flips up but not the whole thing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-20...es&hash=item27e3d708dd&vxp=mtr#ht_1788wt_1124

I had a similar experience to you in terms of getting in through the passenger door over the winter a few times when the driver's side door was frozen shut. I managed it but it was awkward ... and a really bad time to get a leg cramp.

I had a similar experience to you in terms of getting in through the passenger door over the winter a few times when the driver's side door was frozen shut. I managed it but it was awkward ... and a really bad time to get a leg cramp.

Reminds me of when I took a driving test, I was on the reverse around a corner part, got half way round and a cop car came racing down the road, siren and lights going, so I had to pull forward again to get out of his way. Then on the second attempt, an ambulance followed down, so I had to abort again. On the third time, my leg cramped up.

The examiner and myself were both laughing so hard we had to stop for a few minutes before I tried for a fourth and final attempt at it (I passed).

At the basic level we need a Mayor that can do the job (whether left, right or centre). One that isn't out of his mind a lot of the time.

Yep. And yet to some Ford Nationites, suggesting that very thing is a political statement. I saw someone on Twitter calling Norm Kelly an NDPer for saying that Ford's antics no longer surprise anyone.

Re why RoFo never smoked tobacco - my guess is that it's down to a bad case of asthma? Although that doesn't stop him from smoking anything else, so who knows? I'm kind of surprised that Doug smokes, what with being married to Kellogg's K The Fitness Kween and all. Probably a habit he never discarded from highschool.

Which reminds me: Hey alla you with old stories, firsthand or otherwise, of FordHash Inc. - sharing is caring!!

And what was with that earlier post about "The Fords move oxy and coke". Was that person implying that they are (still) dealing?

Last edited:
Careful with that past tense:

"I'm an athlete."

Actual Rob Ford quote (April 10, 2014).

What?? He said that? Under what circumstances? Was he serious or maybe he was just being facetious?

Did he not look in the mirror for the last 30 years??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back