News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on topic... But, seriously, what collaborative calender app would you reccomend? I am woefully dumb WRT this.
Glib comments really don't serve me well on this forum. I have access to a web hosting account that we can set a wiki up on, with a calender extension. It would be a bit of a challenge, being a little beyond my technical comfort zone, but it just might serve us well after July 1st, and to collate the ITO material.

Jimmi posted about the bullet getting detailed recently...

I'm sure he was alluding to something and I am sure we will find out soon enough.

want to know what happened with the security footage from his work!

Answers below:

Not that we're ever going to hear an answer from Rob...

reporterdonpeat 1:23pm via HootSuite
10 questions waiting for Rob Ford's return from rehab.

10) Do you have anything to say to Councillor Karen Stintz about your comments made in a bar about wanting to “jam†her?

I was in a drunken stupor and don't remember saying it. Anything else?

9) Do you have anything to say to the people who were offended by the racial slurs, homophobic remarks or sexist comments that have been attributed to you over the last few months?

See above.

8) Why did you decide to set the return date for your rehab on the day after Toronto’s Pride week ended?

The spa won't let me leave before that date. If I do, I won't get the "you're no longer an addict" certificate.

7) Why did you threaten City Hall security staff for reporting your past bad behaviour?

I was drunk. It's in the past.

6) Who were the two strangers you brought back to City Hall after a Toronto Maple Leafs game?

They are friends. I don't throw my friends under the bus.

5) What substantial changes have you made in your life to ensure you won’t have another “minor setback,†be caught on camera “extremely, extremely inebriated†or in a “drunken stupor“?

I am a changed man because of the wonderful people at GreeneStone

4) When you took a leave of absence you admitted you have a “problem with drinking†but didn’t mention your admitted drug use. Do you recognize now that you had a drug problem or do you still deny that you have a drug issue?

I only did drugs while in a drunken stupor. Get rid of the stupor, get rid of the drugs.

3) Why did you not enter the U.S. when you flew to Chicago on May 1? If re-elected, could you still travel freely to the U.S.?

I decided I would rather stay in Canada. I was not forced back. I can travel anywhere.

2) You’ve refused to listen to advice from your staff about entering rehab. Why did you decide to enter rehab when you did?

Come to Jesus moment...but if I'd have gotten Raptors tickets that night, I wouldn't have bothered.

1) Why was Lee Anne McRobb driving your Cadillac Escalade allegedly impaired in Muskoka?

She is a friend and I don't throw my friends under the Escalade!

finally had a look at that page 3 pool shot of ford today... definitely something funny going on with his torso just above the water and just below his, uhhh, "pecs".
either that's a photoshop job or they have him on some sort unhealthy diet to make him lose weight fast and in weird places.

finally had a look at that page 3 pool shot of ford today... definitely something funny going on with his torso just above the water and just below his, uhhh, "pecs".
either that's a photoshop job or they have him on some sort unhealthy diet to make him lose weight fast and in weird places.

Liposuction?

A friend of mine weighed between 400 and 500 pounds and when he would go on a weight loss binge, his weight would actually shift around. He could lose 100 pounds fairly quickly (compare that to one of us losing 10 or 20 pounds) and I can only imagine what his body looked like since this was a life long issue for him.

I thought the same thing. My husband's big and husky and built like a football player too, and his "mammaries" do not stick out above the rest of his tummy under his arms like that.

Could RoFo be using "whey" products or other rapid weight-loss agents? Can't remember if/when I last saw a topless photo of RoFo, so to me it's not clear if that is recent or if it's just the way his body is. But it doesn't look like any other overweight topless guy I've seen, and I've seen a few.

ETA: The Worms piece is now giving me an error when I try to click on it.

Last edited:
Looks to me like the Sun image was photoshopped. Especially the right side of Ford's swimsuit, seems like it's missing part of his body. Compare pics:

Ford_3.jpg

Ford.jpg
rob_1.jpg

Attachments

• Ford_3.jpg
    Ford_3.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,360
  • Ford.jpg
    Ford.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 895
  • rob_1.jpg
    rob_1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 840
I thought the same thing. My husband's big and husky and built like a football player too, and his "mammaries" do not stick out above the rest of his tummy under his arms like that.

Could RoFo be using "whey" products or other rapid weight-loss agents? Can't remember if/when I last saw a topless photo of RoFo, so to me it's not clear if that is recent or if it's just the way his body is. But it doesn't look like any other overweight topless guy I've seen, and I've seen a few.

ETA: The Worms piece is now giving me an error when I try to click on it.

Whey is not a weight loss product. Its a protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back