News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a response from the staff regarding the disappearing posts in this thread.

This is the exact reply from Ed, the administrator: "As far as we can tell regarding the Ford thread one member is deleting his own posts."

So, in light of this information, can we safely assume that Jimmi T (or someone using his account) is trying to erase all the past posts?

We can assume, but 'safe'? That's a big word when dealing with the Fords.

<tin foil hat back off>

I received a response from the staff regarding the disappearing posts in this thread.

This is the exact reply from Ed, the administrator: "As far as we can tell regarding the Ford thread one member is deleting his own posts."

So, in light of this information, can we safely assume that Jimmi T (or someone using his account) is trying to erase all the past posts?

Jimmi T's profile shows that his last activity on the UT forum occurred at 7:44 AM today. His "recent posts" turns up 1 post, from mid-April. (The recent posts feature is always way behind, but his shows, literally, just 1 post for the period between when he joined UT in 2011 and mid-April.)

Someone clearly spooked him. Maybe under threat of dox or worse. That is really very alarming. Sorry if I don't think this is a joking matter.

Jimmi T's profile shows that his last activity on the UT forum occurred at 7:44 AM today. His "recent posts" turns up 1 post, from mid-April. (The recent posts feature is always way behind, but his shows, literally, just 1 post for the period between when he joined UT in 2011 and mid-April.)

Film noir visions of Jimmi T sitting in a dark room illuminated by one light bulb with a laptop on a table and a couple of heavies standing over him saying "Keep on deleting Jimmi, or youse gonna be deleted."

We all hope that this is not the case.

Someone clearly spooked him. Maybe under threat of dox or worse. That is really very alarming. Sorry if I don't think this is a joking matter.

The use of humour (dark comedy) can be a reflex to allay fear or discomfort.

I wonder if it's possible just a simple matter of the possibility of this getting out of hand for him, not the reality of this getting out of hand for him.

Of course, we all hope for the best for him.

I wonder why it is now that Jimmi T and his comments are disappearing. He's been posting for awhile. Why now? Is anyone following him on Twitter?

Last edited:
I wonder why it is now that Jimmi T and his comments are disappearing. He's been posting for awhile. Why now?

Metroman has gone completely silent with respect to "inside" chatter too - I wonder if it's not Ford thugs who have silenced them but the police. Maybe something is coming down the pipes and they've been told to can it? Who knows.

Metroman has gone completely silent with respect to "inside" chatter too - I wonder if it's not Ford thugs who have silenced them but the police. Maybe something is coming down the pipes and they've been told to can it? Who knows.

In terms of MM, I think it's because many people started calling him an egotistical bullshitter. He just stopped. Also, if something is coming down the pipes — very doubtful, IMO — it won't break because of gossip on UT or Twitter.

Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.44.47 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.45.26 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.45.46 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.46.44 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.44.47 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.44.47 AM.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 884
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.45.26 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.45.26 AM.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 885
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.45.46 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.45.46 AM.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 909
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.46.44 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 11.46.44 AM.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 874
Could be. It's one thing to just stop posting but why go back and delete things you've said? Could his comments effect the outcome of a trial? Is he part of the investigation or a potential witness? Is he deleting EVERYTHING he has said or just posts that contain insider info? So many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back