Not open for further replies.
That was tweeted by Goldsbie.
Screenshot-15.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot-15.jpg
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 978
Last edited:
For a guy that's supposed to be in Bala (ish) he sure is spending a lot of time at least 45 mins from there (Huntsville, Friday, is even further add a half hour) and there is a lot of living you could do in Bala, or Port, or Gravenhurst or, or... way closer. If he has a "handler" (that'd be local or at least local familiar) surely he'd turn up in pics once or twice closer...

"Handler" makes me giggle like a tween when I hear the term used in relation to Robbie. To much innuendo comes to mind, and there is not enough time for that.

Isn't Robbie supposed to be a "private" person (at lest according to Dougie), and seriously dealing with his problems, well as far as talking to "professionals" like he did in November.

I have an interesting postulation, what if Robbie injured himself, primarily his back, when playing football in high school. It would not be the first time a sports injury has caused a player to chew pain killers like candy. If you look at the latest video from CH, Robbie loses strength and control of his legs, along with Dougie stating Robbie experiencing streaks of pain in his legs. Both these symptoms can be attributed to a FUBAR'd back.

Now, attribute his weight to such an injury, his addictive personality that runs in the family, and being incapable of dealing with stress... voilà, a man who can only keep his addictions in check by controlling his environment, which also includes separation from his siblings, and mother.

Diane always talks about loosing weight, could it be because of a FUBAR'd back or just, and I'm dating my self, a doting mom who still sees her baby boy, even in the light of Robbie's evident abuse problems.

It should be interesting when Robbie comes back from the resort.

Last edited:
Bored so doing a random #robford search on gramfeed and found this:

Rob Ford at the Bell store in Bracebridge (says it was posted three days ago)
http://instagram.com/p/o2Jf_yjQUR/

View attachment 27776

View attachment 27777

looks like it happened even sooner than that...

Ron Thomson ‏@Rodney101

Rob Ford was at the Bell Store getting a new phone. He dropped his old one in a lake at rehab. #TOpoli

11:40 AM - 31 May 2014

https://twitter.com/Rodney101/status/472809773381857280

A man who can barely go a full year without losing his phone is expected to run a city of 2.7 million people.

The latest pics of Rob did me in. I can't look at him anymore.
Everything's great! Fantastic! Rehabbin' is fun! Woo hoo!

But I don't understand this, only a couple of weeks ago:
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/05/31/mayor-rob-ford-spotted-shopping-bracebridge
He said Ford joked about how he’d prefer not to be wearing his “monkey suit” on such a beautiful day, but as mayor of Toronto he has to dress appropriately when he’s out and about.
He's out of the monkey suit and now dressing like, well...

o57w1z.jpg

A man who can barely go a full year without losing his phone is expected to run a city of 2.7 million people.

Hand spasms after 200 lb bicep curl reps on shoulder press machine.

Last edited:
He always looks like crap -- no matter what he is wearing. Either he is wearing terrible suits with sweat stains on his shirts, his shirt collar is not buttoned up, or he has the world's worst ties. Or he goes with the gangster black-shirt/black-suit when he is business casual. Or his casual clothes are walmart-style athletic wear.

While I imagine it isn't easy for someone his size to have many fashion options, if he really wants to look mayoral (on or off-duty) in his fashion style, he needs to do a whole lot better. If Dougie wants to help him as his campaign manager (who usually looks good), he needs to take him shopping or arrange to get someone to shop for him.

Although even if he winds up somehow looking better, his bigger issue is not looking mayoral, but truly acting mayoral.

He always looks like crap -- no matter what he is wearing. Either he is wearing terrible suits with sweat stains on his shirts, his shirt collar is not buttoned up, or he has the world's worst ties. Or he goes with the gangster black-shirt/black-suit when he is business casual. Or his casual clothes are walmart-style athletic wear.

While I imagine it isn't easy for someone his size to have many fashion options, if he really wants to look mayoral (on or off-duty) in his fashion style, he needs to do a whole lot better. If Dougie wants to help him as his campaign manager (who usually looks good), he needs to take him shopping or arrange to get someone to shop for him.

Although even if he winds up somehow looking better, his bigger issue is not looking mayoral, but truly acting mayoral.

I know this is stating the obvious but Rob Ford is mentally challenged. He goes on record that he lives in a suit out of respect for the tax payer yet he smokes crack in it. Also he wears this ridiculous gangster attire. The man has no shame.

More alarming is his lack of interest in rehab like it's a joke. If he can't take that seriously, how are we supposed to take him seriously about anything?

Last edited:
More alarming is his lack of interest in rehab like it's a joke. If he can't take that seriously, how are we supposed to take him seriously about anything?

He's not really rehabbing. They tucked him away for a couple of months until the latest scandals fade away.

He's not really rehabbing. They tucked him away for a couple of months until the latest scandals fade away.

I think it's pretty safe to assume we all know that.. The fall after he's back will be epic. This is his last shot with what's left of Ford Nation willing to look past all his bull shit and he is going to F it up.

I think it's pretty safe to assume we all know that.. The fall after he's back will be epic. This is his last shot with what's left of Ford Nation willing to look past all his bull shit and he is going to F it up.

The question is how long before he screws up again. I say within one month.

"Handler" makes me giggle like a tween when I hear the term used in relation to Robbie. To much innuendo comes to mind, and there is not enough time for that.

Isn't Robbie supposed to be a "private" person (at lest according to Dougie), and seriously dealing with his problems, well as far as talking to "professionals" like he did in November.

I have an interesting postulation, what if Robbie injured himself, primarily his back, when playing football in high school. It would not be the first time a sports injury has caused a player to chew pain killers like candy. If you look at the latest video from CH, Robbie loses strength and control of his legs, along with Dougie stating Robbie experiencing streaks of pain in his legs. Both these symptoms can be attributed to a FUBAR'd back.

Now, attribute his weight to such an injury, his addictive personality that runs in the family, and being incapable of dealing with stress... voilà, a man who can only keep his addictions in check by controlling his environment, which also includes separation from his siblings, and mother.

Diane always talks about loosing weight, could it be because of a FUBAR'd back or just, and I'm dating my self, a doting mom who still sees her baby boy, even in the light of Robbie's evident abuse problems.

It should be interesting when Robbie comes back from the resort.

This is how Fird Naysun is fooled. Please repeat after me:
MoFo is a horrible person.
MoFo is a horrible person.

When Mayor DoFo is fucking your city up next term it will be because MoFo decided Rabbie had enough, and it was Druggie's "turn". She is a nuveax riche self important asshole. If she was a "doting" mother would KaFo be out stealing toothbrushes to support her crack addiction? Would white supremacists have been hangin' in the family home? Would the FoFam political stain be spreading still with MiFo possibly on the scene?

I've said it before: MoFo is the main reason the piece of shit spawn of hers are on the planet in the first place, oh, and fancies herself Kingmaker, hence Fos in office. (A close second is the TO media, but will save that for a different rant).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back