5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-06-12 at 1.00.29 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-12 at 1.00.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-12 at 1.00.29 PM.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 653
Based upon first hand experience and observations.. Rob likes to eat massive bags of cut up fruit out of ziplock bags. This includes multiple oranges, pears, apples etc.. and when I say massive, I mean your large freezer bags. He'll sit there in meetings, eat all the contents and then tip the bag to drink the juice. I shit you not.

Oh, and he'll down a 1L carton of chocolate milk at a time.

A security light has been installed where the rfmg sit in takes place, and with it, a security camera is now covered.

KatieSimpson24 1:08pm via TweetDeck
Although Doug Ford says Rob Ford is returning to City Hall June 30th, no formal documentation has been given to city officials.

my money's on ScumDougMillionaire

why now? he wants them gone before His Rotund Majesty returns from "rehab"

It can't possibly be up to him. Building security is not up to the whims of the Mayor.
Hey has anyone seen passive/aggressive Graeme, lately?

It can't possibly be up to him. Building security is not up to the whims of the Mayor.
Hey has anyone seen passive/aggressive Graeme, lately?

Yes - but Doug could have concocted a tale about more security lighting being needed because the sit-in is near to the Mayor's office and who knows what evil the sit-inners might try to get up to.

Yes - but Doug could have concocted a tale about more security lighting being needed because the sit-in is near to the Mayor's office and who knows what evil the sit-inners might try to get up to.

Sounds like more of a prank than anything more official or officious...

Based upon first hand experience and observations.. Rob likes to eat massive bags of cut up fruit out of ziplock bags. This includes multiple oranges, pears, apples etc.. and when I say massive, I mean your large freezer bags. He'll sit there in meetings, eat all the contents and then tip the bag to drink the juice. I shit you not.
He probably congratulates himself on being such a healthy eater.

I thought of Graeme before I thought of Doug. Hopefully another security camera was able to catch the person in the act. You would think that with all the footage at City Hall that has been captured in recent months, people would be careful of what they do.

Rob Ford Must Go ‏@robfordmustgo 8m

Aside: worker responding to @DMayorKelly's alert re: light said that wiring had been damaged by manipulation. / jm @chriscaple @joemihevc

Oh, my:
Jude MacDonald ‏@judemacdonald 6m

In 2012, Doug Ford ranted about how I was a member of his "Dirty Dozen" (there were 4 of us named). Today, he called me a nasty lady. #Proud

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back