News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any predictions of what Ford's going to say? I expect nothing less than the exact same script he gave at the Economic Club of Canada.

If he doesn't answer questions about his past behaviour he is doomed to failure with his recovery. This isn't just about him and his family, he's dragged Toronto into his dysfunctional life and dammit we want answers. There, I feel better now.
I totally agree, but since I don't think he was in any real type of rehab program for longer than a day or two, I have absolutely no confidence that he will do the right thing for himself, his family or the city.

I don't understand why anyone is expecting anything interesting to be said. We've been in this same situation so many times before, and each time it was the usual BS, non-answers, and staying the course for the taxpayers.

I don't think he was in any real type of rehab program for longer than a day or two, I have absolutely no confidence that he will do the right thing for himself, his family or the city.
This^

Blackouts cancel memory= no guilt. The media won't get answers to past incidents or quotes from an alcoholic and they should stop trying and instead continually say, 'why don't you resign'.

I know the children will suffer from this abandonment forever. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back