News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to note: "Severance is also not paid if the Member is convicted of certain Criminal Code offences or if disqualified from holding office."

Exactly. If he gets disqualified from office for something like .... workplace violence then he won't get his 12 months pay when he isn't re-elected. I think we've paid him far too much already. That we would be on the hook for another year's pay in November is disgusting given everything he's done.

Tabatha is in fine form today:

Tabatha Southey ‏@TabathaSouthey 2h
Environment Canada has issued an Insincere Apology Alert for Toronto, 3:30 this afternoon with 70% chance of heavy “Can’t change the past."

Yes, @AviGoldberg Severe smarm warning in effect for all of Southern Ontario, expect references to making amends and "Power of God" outages.

Must remember: A staffer such as Zullo gets paid to tell well-off fuck-ups that they should feel good about themselves, so that they will pay GreeneStone tens of thousands of dollars in order to hear Zullo tell them that.

ETA:

View attachment 28941

Right you are, it's the verbiage that is that makes me laugh, it's right out of Dougie's mouth.

Screenshot 2014-06-30 13.15.30.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-06-30 13.15.30.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-06-30 13.15.30.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 649
They're too young to understand "rehab", they were probably told he needed a rest and to lose weight. His daughter might understand some of it, depending on what she's seen and heard in the house. Poor kids, I can only imagine what they have gone through.

Yes, but using their responses in another context to promote Wormy's article is pathetic and show how they are desperate.

Yes, but using their responses in another context to promote Wormy's article is pathetic and show how they are desperate.

Assuming any of the article wasn't a bold faced lie.
I sure he tossed in wasaga cause there were sightings.
Worms is simply writing ad hoc garbage to put covered seeds in our heads so when the articles come out (and Jesus I sure hope they do) about robs not even being in rehab, he can point to his work and say see? He was at wasaga!

IMHO

Assuming any of the article wasn't a bold faced lie.
I sure he tossed in wasaga cause there were sightings.
Worms is simply writing ad hoc garbage to put covered seeds in our heads so when the articles come out (and Jesus I sure hope they do) about robs not even being in rehab, he can point to his work and say see? He was at wasaga!

IMHO

Point taken. Wormy is capable of it, and I forgot he writes his articles before anything actually takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back