News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, what? Why on earth should she do that? There are no overt signs of depression; she hasn't done anything worse than driving drunk (probably not for the first time) not mixed up in anything worse than maybe shagging a married man (probably not the first time). Why would she kill herself? She's just an overgrown party girl and she'll continue to be one long after Rob is just another story for her to tell to her drinking buddies.

I've known at least one precedent to such a drunk-driving, marriage-wrecking party-girl small-town floozy type who wound up offing herself. There's a lookit-me desperation between the lines--and I'm not so sure how she can handle the Ford-related publicity...

Frequent lurker. Not a Rob Ford fan. The Buff Boy Instagram pics, the comments "I'm about to be missing in action too." and "Let's pick up where we left off." Make me question if Buff Boy was ever at Rehab with Rob. But, Rob seems to have had some weight loss. So, I'm just throwing this out there: What if Rob's first few weeks were spent getting some sort of gastric bypass/lap band surgery. There had been mention of him being in the hospital early on in his "Rehab" stint. And, IIRC, a tweet about an x-ray.
All this to say it would fit the Ford narrative that weight loss = clean and sober. And if Rob loses the weight they can point to it as him getting healthy and being fit for the job of mayor.
Just my thoughts. Carry on with your good sleuthing work. It's much appreciated.

What's with the "amazing support", or the standing ovations that Doug says RF got at CHIN picnic, etc.?

Also man these people are really clueless, ie. everyone hates him because he's "genuine".

The way they speak about Olivia Chow is incredibly racist (she started her speech by saying hello to the "woks from scahborough). There are incredibly homophobic things on there as well. I've reported the group to Facebook - not sure if it will do anything, but really... at this point - every bit of insurgency helps the greater good.

it's not a crazy idea. i mean, this family has been trying for ages to convince everyone (themselves included) that rob's biggest problem is his weight.

it's not hard to imagine them daydreaming of a rocky-esque training sequence that ends with a welterweight rob coming back triumphant.

Frequent lurker. Not a Rob Ford fan. The Buff Boy Instagram pics, the comments "I'm about to be missing in action too." and "Let's pick up where we left off." Make me question if Buff Boy was ever at Rehab with Rob. But, Rob seems to have had some weight loss. So, I'm just throwing this out there: What if Rob's first few weeks were spent getting some sort of gastric bypass/lap band surgery. There had been mention of him being in the hospital early on in his "Rehab" stint. And, IIRC, a tweet about an x-ray.
All this to say it would fit the Ford narrative that weight loss = clean and sober. And if Rob loses the weight they can point to it as him getting healthy and being fit for the job of mayor.
Just my thoughts. Carry on with your good sleuthing work. It's much appreciated.

Rob doesn't trust many people, he usually has people he knows in his circle from hiring past football players and old friends etc. I wonder if Wayne buff boy Williams knows Rexford Williams, the ex football player mentioned in the lawsuit by Kathy's ex?

"Certainly unusual. MT @r4v4g3dsku11s Diane, Rob, Doug Ford, Jeff at City Hall, Jerry brings dry cleaned suits. Something brewing at CH?" - Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie · 23m

The way they speak about Olivia Chow is incredibly racist (she started her speech by saying hello to the "woks from scahborough). There are incredibly homophobic things on there as well. I've reported the group to Facebook - not sure if it will do anything, but really... at this point - every bit of insurgency helps the greater good.

Stereotype of Asian superiority and heterophobia, racism is a tool for tools.

"Certainly unusual. MT @r4v4g3dsku11s Diane, Rob, Doug Ford, Jeff at City Hall, Jerry brings dry cleaned suits. Something brewing at CH?" - Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie · 23m

This is a little strange. My guess it's a function of some sort. Nothing else on this?

it's not a crazy idea. i mean, this family has been trying for ages to convince everyone (themselves included) that rob's biggest problem is his weight.

it's not hard to imagine them daydreaming of a rocky-esque training sequence that ends with a welterweight rob coming back triumphant.

It's probably more like rocky horror-esque at this stage of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back