8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Ford: "I was being pushed from behind Ma'am"
What a liar. There's nobody pushing him.

I'm waiting for it.... "This is the most political debate ever!"

In the scrum after the debate.

goldsbie 9:25pm via Twitter for Android
Actually, asked why he didn't want to ask a question of another candidate at the debate, Ford insisted there was no debate.

Ford's little helper Graeme is on a roll on twitter tonight. He's just as horrible as the Fords:

Amanda Galbraith ‏@agalbraith 2h
Lots of heads nodding in room when @johntoryTO talks common sense about fixing pot holes, systems isn't working, need to use better supplies
graeme
‏@__graeme___
@agalbraith @johntoryTO Must be Justin Van Dette and the other Tory plants. Nice try Amanda

graeme
‏@__graeme___
It is kind of perfect that Soknacki's mic makes him sound like a robot. Maybe it is not the mic. #topoli

Sorry to be soaking the thread, my last thought. Chow has never once referred to her late husband. Discuss.

So who won that debate? Thoughts?

Chow and Stintz win the most improved award. Soknacki needs to learn how to use sound bites. Tory continues to look the most statesmanlike and was saying all the right things. Getting more comfortable with him as the debates progress.

I can't turn away from Rob. It's like he spends 166.5 hours per week in a cracked-out haze, only to pull it together for a 90-minute debate. Most of his facts were wrong and he needed to use cheat sheets, but damn if the man can't sell his shit like he believes it. Rob Ford has got the Rob Ford religion.

Sorry to be soaking the thread, my last thought. Chow has never once referred to her late husband. Discuss.

Good. Shows independence. I'm getting tired of hearing about the dearly departed Doug Ford Sr. 45 year old adults with kids of their own don't go on and on about dear old Dad.

Even though Olivia has been a successful Municipal and Federal politician already, she knows that there are people just waiting for reasons to rail about how she's "riding her dead husbands coat tails". She's smart enough not to try to rely on Jack legacy, or even to bring him up at this point.

Now if she were smart enough to run a really compelling campaign, she would have it in the bag.

Ford's little helper Graeme is on a roll on twitter tonight. He's just as horrible as the Fords:

Amanda Galbraith ‏@agalbraith 2h
Lots of heads nodding in room when @johntoryTO talks common sense about fixing pot holes, systems isn't working, need to use better supplies
graeme
‏@__graeme___
@agalbraith @johntoryTO Must be Justin Van Dette and the other Tory plants. Nice try Amanda

graeme
‏@__graeme___
It is kind of perfect that Soknacki's mic makes him sound like a robot. Maybe it is not the mic. #topoli

It's kind of funny in an ironic way that his Twitter profile pic is an overhead shot of Halifax's gay cruising strip (not that there's anything wrong with that &c.)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back