News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Job creation track record? Are we being pranked?

GraphicMatt 2:13pm via Echofon
Ford touting his job creation record. You can ask the employees at Woodbine Live all about that.

ddale8 2:15pm via Twitter Web Client
"Jobs is the number one issue in this campaign," Ford says. But...unemployment is higher than when he took office, and he has no jobs plan.

He needs to be hammered on that repeatedly, by the media and in every single debate.

Mr. Ford, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

He needs to be hammered on his claim that only people with a job need transit.

Was that his "faith based schools" or "I will fire 100,000 people" moment?

Last edited:
Today I happened to walk by Olivia's campaign office and it was bustling with activity. Ford is not gonna win.

It doesn't matter how busy her office is. When's the last time you heard her say anything? Ford has been in the paper and on TV twice this week... and its Tuesday. He calls a press conference and they all run down: "Look at me! I'm saving City Hall from a Bomb!' "Look at me, I created JOBS!" "Look at me, I'm angry about Taxes!"

He doesn't need to hold fundraisers to get his message out, the media runs down and lets him deliver it for free!

Look at what he did today: Says he's going to announce something at 2pm. Everyone runs down to his campaign office and televises his campaign commercial.

Last edited:
Mr. Ford, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Where's the like button?

gets his message out
It doesn't matter how busy her office is. When's the last time you heard her say anything? Ford has been in the paper and on TV twice this week and its Tuesday. He calls a press conference and they all run down: "Look at me! I'm saving City Hall from a Bomb!' "Look at me, I created JOBS!" "Look at me, I'm angry about Taxes!"

He doesn't need to hold fundraisers to get his message out, the media runs down and lets him deliver it for free!

What message, it's all garbage. Nobody is taking him seriously. Today's presser was shocking.

Just saw the footage of Doug's running scrum this morning - damn he doesn't need anyone to dig that ditch himself - seems to be great at auguring in all by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back