News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as some of us would love to trigger the Fords into going physical-attack-mode ballistic, I reckon it's stooges like Amin and Graeme that might be the easier nuts to crack. So, yeah; bug *them* to no end. Make'em go ballistic. Fun.

Amin keeps pretty quiet but Graeme us another story.

Y'know. if there's *anyone* who deserves to be cruelly, mercilessly hounded, mocked, abused, harrassed to no end a la Zelda Williams or Star Wars Kid or whomever--and not just via tweets; in person at City Hall as well--it's Graeme.

Do it.

"The Commies are coming, hooray hooray"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6l3tlDuGXQ

I'm actually surprised there isn't a Graeme parody account yet.

so, do we think Sock's team is going to do anything interesting with their FOI information about rob's campaigning?

It would be great if he quoted something damning from it during a debate. 'Is that what you meant when you ...' *flips to a page in voluminous FOI file*

For me as well. Ford supporters in Rob Ford Must Go?!? seriously? Too funny.

To Ford Nation, the absence of Ford supporters in an anti-Ford protest group is evidence of bias. Either that, or Graeme is just being a twerp as usual.

How do you top perfection?

That's true. He is, unwittingly, his own self-parody.

I see Graeme as being similar to Dave Price. No one's really sure what he does, but he's apparently paid a lot and he does a lot of extracurricular interference-running for the Fords. Like that time Price was lurking in a parking lot trying to distract people from asking Rob why he was plastering people's cars with magnets when he should have been inside at a meeting.

spinoff pilot "growing up cracky" wherein we meet mikey

I'd opt for the traditional sitcom option.

Episode 1.

Big Brother Randy decides to take his 2 brothers and sister out for a night of line dancing to ease their political loss. Mayhem ensues when Rob doesn't realize line dancing isn't about coked up Jamaican patios spewing dancing in a redneck bar but makes quick friends with some meth heads. A bar fight ensues and they are all carted off to jail but Mom comes to the rescue to deliver some stern words to the over zealous police.

Episode 2

Kathy gets a makeover and is the spitting image of Mimi from the Drew Carey show. Randy shops for new cowboy boots while Rob and Doug make phone calls to ex-constituents to foment a coup d'Ètat. Mom drinks herself silly and makes awkward passes at Stephen LeDrew who's come to interview her boys.

Mikey is the last hope for political redemption but the family has become gun shy about impromptu press contact so they pretend he is actually mute. Much of the zaniness comes from seeing mikey silent in public but being filmed by secret enemies speaking (perhaps patois). "Im a fly over here they fly over there" Pathos is provided by Mikeys' long lost murderer father coming on the scene.Wait thats not funny.

OH on Spadina:
First guy - "did you watch the Rob Ford press conference yesterday?"
Second guy - "no."
First guy - "he got up and...hahahahaha (can't finish sentence due to laughter)"

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 6m
CUPE 79 is filing a grievance over the breakdown of the City's bomb threat policy on Monday. Says Fords' actions were "irresponsible."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back