8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Coyle ‏@coyleWERDZ · 2m
Dr. Brett Belchetz on CBC: Even best scenario likely means majr surgery. Mtg of multi-disc team suggests suspicion of malignancy. #topoli

Doug or Rob can later drop out of the race, depending on how things go at Mount Sinai.

Although if they "drop out" later in the race their name would remain on the ballot - and given the apparent intelligence level of much of Ford Nation, that might be risky.

Rob's not out of the race just because he's in hospital, he just won't be campaigning. Anything can happen...

Doug or Rob can later drop out of the race, depending on how things go at Mount Sinai.
I don't know, I think they know they're done. Why waste valuable time, energy and money on losing. If he folds now, he can say it was his health, he wasn't defeated at the polls. That kind of shit is important to the Fords.

Imagine, if you will, that you are Doug Ford, COO of FoFam.

Next, consider FoFam's current relations with the Progressive Conservative party.

Will you:

A - deliver a victory on a platter to John Tory?
B - deliver a turd on a platter to John Tory?

Next, what would be the best way to do that?

(NB: Even Ford Nationals are unlikely to see throwing support to Chow as genuine. The ironic statement may get lost, but I think the Eff Yu 2 Tory would not.)

Finally, would remaining on the ballot say Eff Yu 2 everybody, or would it look too much like a fail?

Finally, would remaining on the ballot say Eff Yu 2 everybody, or would it look too much like a fail?

Why not get both, 20% off or a crisp 20$ bill handed personally by Thug, if you order both as a special combo. Seriously, I would not put it past the Fofam brain trust to leave Rofles name on the ballot, just to gloat that whatever % they got was still good considering Rob did it while bravely battling da tumah. What's Tory's excuse etc etc, don't cry for me Trawnatina, the truth is I've never left you... Or was that 'never loved you', well whatever it's good song.

I don't know, I think they know they're done. Why waste valuable time, energy and money on losing. If he folds now, he can say it was his health, he wasn't defeated at the polls. That kind of shit is important to the Fords.

I agree. Even the stubborn Ford family must realize that Rob's health is more important than an election. Or am I being too optimistic?

Something that doesn't make sense to me is why the biopsy results will take a week. Surgeons send biopsies to path all the time from the OR and await the results.

I suspect that they may have preliminary information that they aren't sharing on whether it is malignant or not. I also suspect that the reason he wouldn't disclose the size is because it's not good news.

Something that doesn't make sense to me is why the biopsy results will take a week. Surgeons send biopsies to path all the time from the OR and await the results.

I suspect that they may have preliminary information that they aren't sharing on whether it is malignant or not. I also suspect that the reason he wouldn't disclose the size is because it's not good news.
Someone on the Twitter said the doctor said the mass was outside the colon. Did anyone else hear that?

Someone on the Twitter said the doctor said the mass was outside the colon. Did anyone else hear that?

No. He wouldn't comment on the precise location at all.

What he did say is that his father's history with colorectal cancer is not believed to be a factor.

Well, not being able to get results until next week certainly complicates the decision for the FoFam tomorrow. Surely Drug can't throw his hat in during this limbo stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back