News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain (or speculate upon) the reasoning behind him running for school board in ward 1, not ward 2? Are they just trying to spread out more?
Like a tumor?

In the 0 in 100 chance that Doug Ford wins the mayoralty, he would never, ever, ever, resign his seat for Rob.

Doug has hated every second of having to be a mere councillor to Rob's drunken mayor. He has always thought he would be a million times better at the job and would not relinquish it no matter what. He would simply argue that Robbie was too unpredictable and couldn't be counted on to detach the vodka bottle from his hand long enough to campaign (not that he's ever seen him drink though).

Fair points, kaboi. For the moment, though, I'll say anything is possible (except perhaps for Doug having a serious chance of winning the election).

Gee... anyone remember the movie scene with the kid in the hospital bed asking Babe Ruth to hit a home run for him?

I wonder how long it took the Ford Family Compact to decide on using this imagery, especially sports imagery.

Can anyone explain (or speculate upon) the reasoning behind him running for school board in ward 1, not ward 2? Are they just trying to spread out more?
The public school board wards are numbered differently. There's only 22 in the city, not 44. School board ward 1 consists of city wards 1 and 2.

Probably an easier ward to win based on candidates. But at this point, who the fuck knows.

Delurking to say that I feel badly for Andray Domise and the sane people that would have voted for him in Ward 2 - he would have been a real breath of fresh air compared to the corrupt shitpile that is the Ford family. As it stands now he has even less chance than before.

Rob may die. Things may work out for Andray after all.

TDSB wards are different than city wards - half as many. Ward 1 for the TDSB is the equivalent of Wards 1 and 2 for the City.

Glad I bumped up to 40 a page:

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 20 mins
Michael Ford running for Trustee in Ward 1.

I'm sure parents are going to love this... I usually expect a school board trustee to either be a professional educator (or a grad student) or have kids in the system. This guy is less qualified to be a School Board Trustee than he was to be a Councillor.

Oh God, and now John Nunziata. Is anyone else feeling nauseated? The craven manouvering of the cement-headed odious 3 ( I think after today Mikey has full membership in what was a slimy little club of 2) from today was stomach turning enough...

I now hold out significant hope that the police eviscerate Ford with every single charge possible. If he wins Ward 2, I want him hauled out of City Hall in front of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back