News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of odds makers...
Speaking of Conspiracies...
Is it so hard to believe that a dirty Cop was sent to physically negotiate with the Bassos? DoFoJr->Tavener->Dirty Cop. Pretty plausible. I wonder how many times FoFam called Tavener in April/May last year?

Is it so hard to believe that FoFam knew in May (after you know, undergoing a million tests/being hospitalized) about a benign mass, then decided to float the "tumor" word to play for votes?

Is it so hard believe that FoFam would say or do ANYTHING they feel like? Do you really see them blowing the whistle on corruption?

I mean, we are talking about a family of criminals that only hang out with criminals and have a CRIMINAL hotmail lawyer on retainer. Like, he has an ongoing relationship of 40 years with FoFam.
Who in the Hell has a family criminal lawyer? Oh, that's right scumbags.

So to those extending the benefit of the doubt to FoFam...wake up! Realize they are human trash who will do as they please because they are the anointed ones.

I have no difficulty believing any of the things you listed. None at all. What I do have difficulty believing is that world renowned hospital staff and doctors would be in on it, or accepting bribes from the Fords. That speculation is patently absurd.

Ovarian cysts seems unlikely. I'd think a parasitic twin would be more likely.

A teratoma! I was thinking that myself yesterday, but then I realized Rob's teratoma was born five years before him.:p

The tissues of a teratoma, although normal in themselves, may be quite different from surrounding tissues and may be highly disparate; teratomas have been reported to contain hair, teeth, bone and, very rarely, more complex organs or processes such as eyes, torso, and hands, feet, or other limbs.

I have no difficulty believing any of the things you listed. None at all. What I do have difficulty believing is that world renowned hospital staff and doctors would be in on it, or accepting bribes from the Fords. That speculation is patently absurd.

Whatthe.....fuck. I'm going to proceed cautiously because you already suggested an "attitude adjustment". You've mentioned previously that you're a criminal defence attorney. You agreed with a rumour suggesting the Fords are cozy with the unit commander of 23 Division. Do you have anything else to confirm or suggest that there is police corruption occurring?

100% sure number 1 can be excluded

Maybe, maybe not. It's not unheard of to have both male and female reproductive organs. Could explain the FoFam's aversion to all things not heterosexual. (I kid!)

Ford Dynasty/ Duck 'N Jive Dynasty

DuckNJiveDynastyWithKelly Girl.jpg

Attachments

• DuckNJiveDynastyWithKelly Girl.jpg
    DuckNJiveDynastyWithKelly Girl.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 882
Whatthe.....fuck. I'm going to proceed cautiously because you already suggested an "attitude adjustment". You've mentioned previously that you're a criminal defence attorney. You agreed with a rumour suggesting the Fords are cozy with the unit commander of 23 Division. Do you have anything else to confirm or suggest that there is police corruption occurring?

It's well known that the Ford family is close with Taverner. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe both sides have acknowledged as much. I'm not suggesting he is in any way involved in corruption, so I should have been more clear - I have no trouble believing the first half of FraudNation's point - that the police could have been involved. I have my entire career to suggest that police corruption is occurring.

Speaking of odds makers...
I am sad that we don't have betting shoppes like in the UK. I would have tried to lay a bet on every public statement or question answered by FoFam as being a lie. Assuming each statement could be vetted, I'd wager that the bookie would be paying out 80% of the time.

It would be a pretty poor bookmaker that would take that bet.

You'll get it in a couple of days on the front page of The Sun, with the headline "Rob Calls Constituents From Sickbed". Written by Joe wormington, of course.

I'm late to the game with my reply, but: This! Returning phone calls is Rob's signature political move. Even if he requires major surgery and chemo, he'll still be able to call people. He'll have to dial back the pace and there will be periods when he's down for the count. But Rob sees phone calls as a top political priority. As long as he can return a reasonable number, he'll see himself as working hard for the people of Ward 2.

What I do have difficulty believing is that world renowned hospital staff and doctors would be in on it, or accepting bribes from the Fords. That speculation is patently absurd.
Indeed it is absurd about Mount Sinai. But really, what did they say. They refused to use the word tumour. They called it a mass. They didn't indicate whether it was a recent discovery or not. They didn't indicate whether the patient had any previous treatment for it. What was not said during that conference is almost as interesting as what was said.

At the same time, we were told that there'd be an MRI done on Friday - so where's the press conference about that, after the detailed ones on Wednesday and Thursday?

It's not going to happen, as there is no longer any political advantage to it.

I just got called by what looked like a polling firm.

Shawn Jeffords @Shawn_Jeffords
“Ladies and gentlemen, a Ford is a Ford. Have you driven one lately?” Tory asks. #TOpoli

They don't let you lay in bed all day. They get you up and walking the halls the day after major surgery. The stay for a biopsy should only be a few days. They are going to have to do something early next week or kick him out with some pain meds. He was running up stairs a week ago. So either do something, or go home and rest in bed at home. Its not supposed to be SpaHab where he can hide out for the next 6 weeks

Yes. Hospitals want you to get moving right after surgery, in part to prevent blood clots from forming. What I don't get is why Rob remains in hospital. When my wife was in the process of getting her cancer colon diagnosis, the procedures were basically in-and-out. She had overnight stays a couple of times when she landed in emergency with crushing pain before the docs figured out what was wrong. (They initially suspected gall stones.) Concerns with Rob's history with drug use have been raised, and are plausible. Or maybe the docs are thinking he may need surgery pronto, once they've confirmed the diagnosis and they're working to get him in shape for that. I image surgery on someone of Rob's size, combined with other health issues he may have, would be a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back