News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he never had a tumour on his appendix, he had appendicitis. WTF?

Also, gotta love how CBC news is showing the picture of him from the cover of Crazytown!

Last edited:
Of course all cancers are different, but I do know a number of people who have had chemo/radiation to shrink a tumour followed by successful surgery.

There are still good stats on long term survival. Not 100%, but nothing is. It's not the deathbed watch that Warmington was predicting. It's more than a bump in the road, but there is definite hope and he has a good management team.

But pleomorphic has the worst prognosis of sarcomas I believe

But pleomorphic has the worst prognosis of sarcomas I believe
I am not saying that Ford isn't facing some major health issues, but I am saying that it is not the deathbed scenario that some media folk have led us to believe. There is hope and it's not an automatic death sentence. Sure I'm cynical and jaded, but when we are lied to again and again, even in this type of situation, that's what happens.

And I must say that I'm very glad that only the doctor spoke. He is very professional, and explains things well within the parameters that he has available to him.

How old are his kids now? He hasn't seen them since he was admitted from the sounds of it.

His children were in on the weekend to see him.
Besides, if he's in really bad shape, it may be best that they not visit frequently. Is imagine that would be upsetting for young kids.

I don't care at all if he's sick, dying or in any pain...do you really think that lying fuck would give a shit about any of you?
This was my exact response to someone who didn't seem happy that I don't care that he is sick.

so the lung biopsy story was horse shit

I don't think that's fair. It sounds like he's been poked and prodded for days and probably hasn't understood a lot of what's going on. We don't know what other tests have been done, and there may very well have been something done involving the throat/chest - a scope, perhaps - that left him with the symptoms he talked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back