News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Doug has a short amount of time to decide if he wants to continue running for mayor and Rob needs to decide if he should go for Ward 2.

SAL is spewing vile left, left and center. This was just the start:

Sue-Ann Levy @SueAnnLevy · 37m
Just heard Dr. Zane Cohen say Ford's lifestyle had 0 to do with this rare tumour. Take that you disgusting lefties and media mouthpieces.

All class. Even when she's right, she's never taken a high road in her life.

The doctor was a bit vague about pain management, however. Seems reasonable to think they're not pumping him full of morphine, for starters.

Reports indicated he got 2 tumours - 12x12 and 2x2 -confirmation?

AoD

Yeah, he said a smaller one near the buttocks but not much beyond that. Presumably it will respond to chemo at least as well as the big one would.

Reports indicated he got 2 tumours - 12x12 and 2x2 -confirmation?

AoD

I actually heard Dr. Cohen mention a third one (the smallest) in the thigh (not sure if right or left), but that appears to have gotten lost in the mix. Reporters only asked follow-up questions about the larger two.

I actually heard Dr. Cohen mention a third one (the smallest) in the thigh (not sure if right or left), but that appears to have gotten lost in the mix. Reporters only asked follow-up questions about the larger two.
He also did not talk about this as metastasis but as the same tumour.

I don't think that's fair. It sounds like he's been poked and prodded for days and probably hasn't understood a lot of what's going on. We don't know what other tests have been done, and there may very well have been something done involving the throat/chest - a scope, perhaps - that left him with the symptoms he talked about.

Totally fair, the doctor was asked and said there had been no other scopes or biopsies from other other parts of his body.

All class. Even when she's right, she's never taken a high road in her life.

The doctor was a bit vague about pain management, however. Seems reasonable to think they're not pumping him full of morphine, for starters.

Yeah, he said a smaller one near the buttocks but not much beyond that. Presumably it will respond to chemo at least as well as the big one would.

Levy seems to have forgotten that she blamed this all on Blair.

Just heard Dr. Zane Cohen say Ford's lifestyle had 0 to do with this rare tumour. Take that you disgusting lefties and media mouthpieces.

Already commented but just to add: the same lefties and media types already pointed out there is no correlation between his "lifestyle" and his attitudes. So, just so we we're all clear: His cancer, crack addiction and racism/homophhobia/bigotry/anti-Semtism etc. are NOT related. They're all separate, unrelated problems, so take that.

do the math if 30% of our population is overweight or obese and this cancer only account for 1% of cancer types.

clearly obesity/lifestyle is not a factor.

That's not how math works. A disease can be incredibly rare and still much more likely to affect obese people.

Given the rarity of his type of cancer, I wonder if there's even enough data to rule out obesity as a known risk factor. Maybe no one has actually done a study or there aren't enough patients to come up with anything statistically significant.

Also re: lying about appendicitis / biopsy, we all know that Ford and Warmington are utter morons. I wouldn't expect either of them to be able to correctly listen, interpret, and restate anything a physician says under the best of circumstances, let alone drugged up or heard second hand. So I'd attribute those non-truths to stupidity, not intentional deception.

How does she get that from "no KNOWN risk factors". SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back