News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is The Star the only paper that is expecting ITO stuff Friday? I wonder if they will go ahead and publish it in light of today's announcement.

And yet half of those professional reporters failed to listen to or comprehend what he said.
They all went to school with Warmington?

It always amazes me that people who are paid to listen and report so often can't get a simple quote correct.

So ... the doctor didn't mention any scans done at spa-hab. Does that mean that this reputable rehab centre doesn't do a thorough intake physical? Or does it mean that Ford wasn't ever a "real" patient there? Or ???

Last edited:
Anyone else notice Dr. Cohen's attempt to cover up the cancer in the buttocks by the comment "no cancer was found in any organs."? He had to acknowledge, in questioning, that there was more cancer in tissue. Dhows he was perhaps technically honest but not forthcoming in his answers.

Too bad no entertrising journalist followed up with "What do you know about tests done by GreeneStone in May?" "What do you know about Fords hospitalization in Toronto in early May?" We aren't getting the full and accurate picture.

Anyone else notice Dr. Cohen's attempt to cover up the cancer in the buttocks by the comment "no cancer was found in any organs."? He had to acknowledge, in questioning, that there was more cancer in tissue. Dhows he was perhaps technically honest but not forthcoming in his answers.

Too bad no entertrising journalist followed up with "What do you know about tests done by GreeneStone in May?" "What do you know about Fords hospitalization in Toronto in early May?" We aren't getting the full and accurate picture.

Totally noticed that. It was like a set up. "has the cancer spread to the organs?" "no! not the ORGANS".

Dr. Cohen mentioned a scan done a few years ago in reference to the cancer being aggressive, i.e., it didn't show up then. If there had been a scan done in May that didn't show this cancer, then it would really be an aggressive form and worthy of note. If there was a scan in May, and it did show cancer, obviously that would beg the question why Rob hadn't received treatment -- I really don't think Dr. Cohen would be party to covering up that kind of information. So I'm thinking that no scan was done in May. However, a colonoscopy could have been done if Rob really did go to spahab and since this cancer is in tissue, not in the colon, I'm guessing it could well have gone undetected.

I didn't get the sense that Dr. Cohen was "covering up" the nodule.

Looks like The Sun article by SAL (I didn't click on the link) removed the part about peeking over fences. I guess someone at The Sun is more on the ball than Levy. But look at her comment below, she is making a similar comment to Ford's when this all came down. The whole "I didn't say that word so I'm not responsible" crap. And she really acts like she loves her "haters" but I think deep down she doesn't like being hated. Not many people do.

Christian Fletcher ‏@Darth_Pingu 3m

@DaleBarbour the only choice, really; lie shouldn't have repeated in the first place, though. #TOpoli @DanFmTo @SueAnnLevy

Sue-Ann Levy ‏@SueAnnLevy 1m

@DaleBarbour @DanFmTo Not that I mentioned any names. You did ... so I guess my haters engaged in libel.

Looks like The Sun article by SAL (I didn't click on the link) removed the part about peeking over fences. I guess someone at The Sun is more on the ball than Levy. But look at her comment below, she is making a similar comment to Ford's when this all came down. The whole "I didn't say that word so I'm not responsible" crap. And she really acts like she loves her "haters" but I think deep down she doesn't like being hated. Not many people do.

Damn I was just going to tweet that she seems to love her haters.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m
Nice to see false stuff in the Sun quickly corrected, though without a correction. Thanks for your righteous indignation.

Damn I was just going to tweet that she seems to love her haters.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m
Nice to see false stuff in the Sun quickly corrected, though without a correction. Thanks for your righteous indignation.

I wonder if they did it on their own or if he or The Star or The Star's lawyers made a phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back