Not open for further replies.
Sanctus Robertus Small.png

"Saint Robert of Etobicoke amongst his flock"

Attachments

• Sanctus Robertus Small.png
    Sanctus Robertus Small.png
    631.3 KB · Views: 913
Last edited:
Um, what if he doesn't live that long? This seems pretty serious.

Do you think you will alive in four years? Will I be alive in four years? I certainly hope so... such conditionals are, well, conditional. Any one can be hit by a car or a falling toilet seat, without warning, and the world goes on. If things are that serious for Robbie then he has a chance to avoid things or at very least put his affairs in order. We all die, it's how we face dying or cope with living that makes us who we are.

Just caught the King's Speech.

Wasn't it Doug that said he didn't need facts because he was going to win on emotion?

"Ok, just one more time Rob, but more tired and more frog in the throat..."

I got really pissed off earlier today when I saw Rob was about to release a recorded statement. But instead of listening to his message, I went to the Canadian Cancer Society website and made a small donation "with best wishes for recovery to everyone in treatment, not just Rob Ford." I think this is a sentiment our pols and journos should start picking up on. I also like to think it's one we should start passing it around. Tweet it. Put it on Facebook. Kvetch to your local candidates. If your so inclined, make a donation to a charity. Doesn't matter. We just have to do something to drown out the "we should pull for Rob" chorus. He's hardly alone.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/cancer-stricken-toronto-mayor-rob-ford-i-will-beat-n206561

NBC did what the Toronto media are afraid to do and called that audio recording a campaign ad.

This kind of thing makes me wonder who taught MoFo and the FoFam these devious tactics. There is no possible way on Jesus' purple earth that DoFoJr (aka smart one) could come up with this kind of "Media Efficiency"

Who's Harper's (most) political gurus? These are the real culprits, as they obviously (allegedly, of course) are the ones supplying the strategy to FoFam.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
Doug Ford not participating in the Simon Wiesenthal Center debate tomorrow. Hasn't said either way on the ProudTOvote (gay-lesbian) debate.

There is no way that Doug shows up at a LGBT hosted debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back