2: Doug
3: Frank D'Angelo
4: Mammo
5: Sue Ann Levy
6: Wormington
7: Denzil Minnan-Wong
8: Brad Lamb
9: ....

I'm drawing a blank on the last two. Any suggestions?

John Nunziata & Frank Di Giorgio (Ward 12, representing!) Ezra Lavant, Jerry Agar, Jim Richards, ...Peter Leon has to get some love for tagging along as a witness for Robbie's Ward 2 paperwork... John McKay, Trustee Sam...

Last edited:
John Nunziata & Frank Di Giorgio (Ward 12, representing!) Ezra Lavant, Jerry Agar, Jim Richards, ...Peter Leon has to get some love for tagging along as a witness for Robbie's Ward 2 paperwork...

Hmmm. Perhaps this fantasy league needs to have more than 10 players.

Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 12.17.58 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 12.17.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 12.17.58 PM.png
    768.5 KB · Views: 804
Not from Toronto, but how is this for a murder rant?

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket."

General Patton

“I’ll rip his f---ing throat out. I’ll poke his eyes out. . . . I’ll make sure that motherf---er’s dead,”

Rob Ford

Last edited:
for that list I'd like to nominate the McCormack brothers from the police force for one spot. And you could use someone left-wing to balance the small Ford-centric gang you have there. I'm sure there can be left-wing assholes. Maybe John Clarke. Or Adam Giambrone, since his kind of entitlement helped give traction to Rob's finger pointing.

Top Ten Assholes:

1: Rob
2: Doug
3: Frank D'Angelo
4: Mammo
5: Sue Ann Levy
6: Wormington
7: Denzil Minnan-Wong
8: Brad Lamb
9: ....

I'm drawing a blank on the last two. Any suggestions?

Margaret Wente? Conrad Black when he's in town? Don Cherry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back