News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW DoFo's attack ad on Tory over Charter Communications was running on 1050AM this morning. Same old "what's the story" script template.

Last edited:
I would think that too, but somehow, Doug has momentum and is taking support from Tory.

No he doesn't. That Forum poll was an anomaly.
The 18-34 group was so small and so different it should have been tossed from the weighting. Raw, unadjusted, the results were in the ballpark of all the other recent polls.

Sorry to return to the topic of Karla, but couldn't resist mentioning that there are some FN supporters on Twitter saying that of course her grandparents were Jewish - they had to flee from the Holocaust.

One must admire the degree of foresight on their part: "Let's get out while Hitler is barely 21 years old"

LOL. 'Sure, he just seems like he's about to become a harmless soldier, but just wait until he's an angry, mediocre art student!'.

FWIW DoFo's attack ad on Tory over Charter Communications was running on 1050AM this morning. Same old "what's the story" script template.

Yeah and it is totally backfiring - I mean - I don't think Tory getting a character endorsement from Microsoft Co-founder Paul Allen is going to hurt him any. Love to see Dofus attack Paul Allen about not knowing anything about business or being an Entrepreneur LOL. That's a pretty easy sell to even the dumbest of Ford Nation (if they even own a computer).

I just DARE Dofus to try and call Paul Allen a "Billionaire Elitist" - Hey Doug! How do you think he got there???

Last edited:
Thanks, I didn't know! That would certainly make sense.

Not a problem.

The 18-34 group was so small and so different it should have been tossed from the weighting. Raw, unadjusted, the results were in the ballpark of all the other recent polls.

He should be polling at 15% after all of this...

Yeah and it is totally backfiring - I mean - I don't think Tory getting a character endorsement from Microsoft Co-founder Paul allen is going to hurt him any. Love to see Dofus attack Paul Allen about not knowing anything about business or being an Entrepreneur LOL. That's a pretty easy sell to even the dumbest of Ford Nation (if they even own a computer).

Or if they follow the NFL!

Curiously Forum left out the Household Income demo for the last couple of polls...makes it harder decipher any type of trends....kind of makes the information look like GIGO....

To add to what Pud mentioned.

"this from woman who earlier said Karla's family fled the Holocaust. Which was 30 years later. Lulz."
https://twitter.com/scmusicpolitics/status/520084629521321984

View attachment 35288

Oh god, that Lin @Libour woman is all kinds of stupid. She says all kinds of bigoted nonsense and then when someone calls her on something - anything - she'll imply that person is a racist. But don't you dare refer to her as white, even if her user photo is a white woman with big gums sitting on a motorcycle.

Watching Doug on CP24 do his transit pitch - freakin painful. What is he reading off of? A Napkin?

It's only to draw attention away from Tory/Minnan-Wong announcement happening at the same time. It could be baby talk, doesn't matter--Doug has to have all the attention, all the time. Must be exhausting to be the "centre of the universe".

It essentially amounts to the difference between liars and bullshitters. Liars actually respect the truth. When they lie, they know they could be found out, so they make at least some effort to sound credible. Bullshitters simply don't care, and Thug is an especially reckless example of the species. As it was pointed out a few pages back, he spews so many lies (which tend to be pretty egregious, coming from him), we're still deconstructing one when half a dozen more suddenly appear. With a complient media, weak, gutless 'opponents' who never or rarely hit back (except for Ari Goldkind), and no way to ensure Thug suffers actual consequences for his perfidy...well, whaddaya gonna do?

I've noted several people over the years - including the late Gore Vidal and Alexander Cockburn - who observed that the reason Richard Nixon was ultimately sunk by lies and Ronald Reagan wasn't was because Nixon acted like he was lying when he lied and Reagan didn't. Tricky Dick always sweated and twitched on tv when he was lying. He looked like he knew he was lying, and worse, he knew that we knew it, too. Reagan always looked like he believed whatever crap he was spouting, and he probably did. I'm sure Thug doesn't believe his own garbage, but he surely thinks himself justified to do whatever he likes to get whatever he wants.

Doug doesn't get twitchy, but his voice changes. He's practised the hell out of the not twitching thing, probably where the no blinking thing comes from. But his voice still goes up, it's a little hard to notice, because he lies so frequently, but it goes up...

GraphicMatt 10:25am via Echofon
Doug Ford is asked if any councillors will endorse him. "Uh, not yet. But i have the endorsement of the people."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back