News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy really is disgusting - and not too bright either if he has to take pages out of little brothers play book...
I predict that baby kissing will be the next salvo!
baby.jpg

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 972
Things must be getting desperate. Doug's attending church.

DougFord2014 10:07am via Twitter Web Client
A great morning at the All Nations Gospel Church in North York! http://t.co/Y0A77c8Bd2

I can only imagine if my husband declared me Jewish when I'm an evangelical Christian for his political gain, I may agree to shut my mouth about it if he agreed to attend church with me ...like forever.

I'm thinking, as one example, of NOW Toronto editor who tweeted earlier this week that the Green Party was "not progressive," because they voted alongside Harper on the ISIS motion, when, as it turned out one member had done so in a free vote.

There *is* only one sitting member of the Green Party, and she *is* their leader, after all.

So, I'd say fair comment from NOW.

Last edited:
People at UT like to accuse me of inside baseball ...

J'accuse? Non. Je commend. I thought 42 down was a crossword clue.

Completely agreed. If what she's posted is true, she needs serious help. Rob promising her things, giving her false hope is a huge problem. She needs legal representation. It's just very hard to see people who are struggling supporting someone who has no intention of actually helping them.

Whoever wins a council seat and the mayors job should remember how rofo made inroads with the disenfranchised. He showed up, he appeared to listen, he appeared to care. Now imagine if someone who was not an overgrown criminal child did the same and actually did something. They could cakewalk to the top of municipal politics and stay there. It's one thing rofo got right.

(this is part of a post by O'pootertoot I was clumsy with quote buttons)

*I'm thinking, as one example, of NOW Toronto editor who tweeted earlier this week that the
Green Party was "not progressive," because they voted alongside Harper on the ISIS motion, when, as it turned out one member had done so in a free vote. But as NOW Editor, he gets to say who is allowed to come to his "progressive" party and someone on the Greens got dis invited. Tory won't be on the xmas card list either.[/QUOTE]

That Green member voted with his conscience. Green party does not whip. Its one of the tenets that attracts me to the party. I applaud his courage even though I am not convinced Canada should play a role in the fight against ISIS.

First a gospel church, now at a RC church...next will Doug, a la Herb Tarlek, roll up to a synagogue and wonder why it's closed?

I can only imagine if my husband declared me Jewish when I'm an evangelical Christian for his political gain, I may agree to shut my mouth about it if he agreed to attend church with me ...like forever.

“Maybe we’re all Jewish.”
Bernie Farber, a former Canadian Jewish Congress CEO.

He said that technically, using the loosest possible criteria, practically anyone could argue that they have Jewish heritage.
http://www.torontolife.com/informer/quoted-informer/2014/10/08/bernie-farber-maybe-jewish/

Good grief.

Last edited:
Now, not a doctor or even a cancer patient - but what good does keeping your shedding hair do? I have never heard of collecting it before; I've only heard things about shaving your head if things get patchy...

It seems weird to me. Also rob's hair is really short, how would he collect it?

Also in that article; Rob urges people through an audio recording to vote for Doug because he'll be the best mayor the city has ever had.... Well at least he's admitting now that he didn't do that great of a job. I really hate them, both of them. The fact that they feel entitled to the mayorship bothers me to no end. Can't wait until Doug loses and moves to Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back