8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 10 Oct.

"Doug Ford says the premier and prime minister have powers & it works, questions why the mayor shouldn't have similar powers"
https://twitter.com/reporterdonpeat/status/520609998775521280

Because premiers and the PM need "endorsements". Does has none, other than FN.

Awful to imagine what that family would be capable of if they had real power.

Casita, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, stop eating worms.

:p

Oh, that's embarrassing. Let me change it!

For someone that recently stated that he is an art collector, there is not much that could be art in this living area, just a vase and two rugs.

I brought this up earlier, but I'll throw it in again for good measure:

Kicking off ticket sales last January, Lean invited some of the city’s leading arts patrons to a reception in the private members’ lounge above the council chamber. There, before a crowd that included former Lieutenant-Governor Hilary Weston, the Ford brothers gave brief impromptu speeches designed to establish the family’s bona fides as enthusiasts of the arts. After the mayor welcomed the crowd, predicting the ball would be “fantastic”— an adjective he seems to apply to everything, even some lost council votes—Doug regaled guests with tales of their father as an art collector who would travel the globe buying up treasures by the crate load. “My mother would go ballistic,” he recalled. “The house was just loaded with paintings and sculptures. The condo in Florida, the plant—they’re packed with art. We’ve even got all these Chinese vases that we bought at auction when Honest Ed’s restaurant went out of business.” In a crowd where collections lean toward the Group of Seven, awkward glances were exchanged, but Ford was unstoppable. “People tend to think of Rob and I in terms of sports,” he said. “But Rob, in school he loved theatre. In Grade 13, he was in The Princess and the Pea.”

prostitution?

Pussy.

rob-ford-video-reaction-november-14.jpg

Attachments

• rob-ford-video-reaction-november-14.jpg
    rob-ford-video-reaction-november-14.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 834
"The word you won't ever hear me say is 'pussy,' " said Doug Ford in an interview Wednesday. "I mean, pussy---that's just terrible. Pussy is a disgusting word and only a degenerate would even utter it out loud."

"The word you won't ever hear me say is 'pussy,' " said Doug Ford in an interview Wednesday. "I mean, pussy---that's just terrible. Pussy is a disgusting word and only a degenerate would even utter it out loud."

Rob had enough to eat at home though.

There is a page called "I'm from Scarborough" on Facebook and they asked who should be the next mayor. So far, the anti-Ford crowd is winning.

Last edited:
Put me down for Police as the word he won't dare utter. He has probably been scolded by Tavs or Hotmail to lay off taunting the cops. Darkhorse: perjury per perfect partying prince's pimp/pusher's punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back