News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rather comic. he didn't say her full name and so that's the story he's going to stick to, even though he has a long history (already outlined by Dale) of insulting female members of the media. If he says, "I was talking about my fricking mom, I'm just so tired of her already," I'll cut him slack, but I think that's the only person that would do it.

I guess the real lesson here, is whether you're calling your next door neighbour a bitch or the reporter down the hall a bitch, the smart move is to wait until you're out of the newsroom your'e in, and out of the earshot of several photographers and reporters. That's my takeaway.

FWIW, I also continued to be baffled by what Amin Massoudi he does. He doesn't co-ordinate communications. Whether working for the mayor or Doug he just seems to whisper to them and obstruct reporters. I suppose someone somehwere will hire him when this all over but I honestly don't see any sense he is "good" at working as a comms official.

Massoudi, like most people working for the Fords, is a high school kid in his first suit. He's just thrilled to have a job that doesn't involve flipping burgers.

And he has four more days to enjoy it.

Nah the thread will stay current...R Ford is not going to fade away...he'll spend the next four years at every TCHC building and board meeting, at every TTC board meeting....he make himself a pain with continued and unending public presentations at Committees and Exec...it will make no difference whether he is an elected Councillor or member of the general public he'll be a bee under Council's bonnet....

First he has to get elected, and second he has to not die. I wouldn't bet too much money on either of those, especially the latter.

Hahaha, I love Kraftwerk. And Doug's camping pic does remind me a bit of Kraftwerk's man machine mannequins.

except those models are of that awful fake Kraftwerk that's been touring around for the last few years (one original member--ugh), not the original Kraftwerk Man Machine models...

kraftwerk_8_720.jpg

Attachments

• kraftwerk_8_720.jpg
    kraftwerk_8_720.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 791
Does anyone know if DoFo has dual citizenship?

Can you imagine if Doug was refused entry to the U.S. for his past drug dealing? He has admitted to selling joints to his friends. If they wanted to use that against him, in lieu of anything better, they could. As much as I want him to go away and never come back, that would be pretty hilarious.

except those models are of that awful fake Kraftwerk that's been touring around for the last few years (one original member--ugh), not the original Kraftwerk Man Machine models...

Hmm, quite true. Then again isn't that similar to what Doug is doing with the switcheroo merryl tour.

OSS 117 said:
Can you imagine if Doug was refused entry to the U.S. for his past drug dealing? He has admitted to selling joints to his friends. If they wanted to use that against him, in lieu of anything better, they could. As much as I want him to go away and never come back, that would be pretty hilarious.

Yes, yes it would. But the price is him coming back to Canada, which isn't as funny. Then again maybe Sir Lord Cardinal Conrad Black of Exchequer and Earl of Carrying Away Boxes of Documents, can do an exclusive TV interview with Douglas Ford the 2nd. On the subject of the unfairness and injustice perpetrated by biased, petty and small minded folks on a self made entrepreneur like Doug.

I've always thought Doug and Rob bore a strong resemblence to the Pakleds, those aliens from Star Trek who were impossibly stupid but managed to thrive through sheer agression, theft and bullying. Huh. I guess the resemblance is not just physical.
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 858

Be careful tempting the gods. (Remember Ghostbusters, after all)
Could you imagine if Doug Jr inherited all of RoFo's money/drug empire? And then opening the "Rob Ford Memorial Center" a right wing think tank dedicated to the taxpers and advancing the late great RoFo's ideas, ala the Manning Centre.

It's best for Doug Jr to be thoroughly trounced and beez it to Chicago, come back for some selfies at the funeral and disappear. If he were to somehow squeak within 10 points of Tory, he may think he still has a chance at all that delicious political glory that Dear Daddy enjoyed. "You just watch, Daddy, I'll be premier some day!!".

I've always thought Doug and Rob bore a strong resemblence to the Pakleds, those aliens from Star Trek who were impossibly stupid but managed to thrive through sheer agression, theft and bullying. Huh. I guess the resemblance is not just physical.

From Star Trek Memory Alpha site:

To the casual observer the Pakleds appear to be intellectually challenged, especially in their verbal skills. However, despite the marked lack of intellect they proved to be far more cunning than they appeared, and used their innocuous appearance to deceive other races.

They were driven by their unwillingness to develop technological knowledge on their own, desiring to instantly gain the power that other cultures enjoy. They therefore tried to acquire technology from other species, generally by theft.

Hmmmm.

I've always thought Doug and Rob bore a strong resemblence to the Pakleds, those aliens from Star Trek who were impossibly stupid but managed to thrive through sheer agression, theft and bullying. Huh. I guess the resemblance is not just physical.View attachment 36168
The resemblence is uncanny, especially the bottom two. We know about Karla's heritage, maybe you've figured out the Ford's as well.

Nah the thread will stay current...R Ford is not going to fade away...he'll spend the next four years at every TCHC building and board meeting, at every TTC board meeting....he make himself a pain with continued and unending public presentations at Committees and Exec...it will make no difference whether he is an elected Councillor or member of the general public he'll be a bee under Council's bonnet....

I'm trying to turn him into something he railed long and hard against those while he had power...a professional protestor... considering the shoe will be on the other foot in ford days time

They even have a similar way of not really answering the question ...

[video=youtube;KeFoGo3N_4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeFoGo3N_4g[/video]

But the price is him coming back to Canada, which isn't as funny. Then again maybe Sir Lord Cardinal Conrad Black of Exchequer and Earl of Carrying Away Boxes of Documents, can do an exclusive TV interview with Douglas Ford the 2nd. On the subject of the unfairness and injustice perpetrated by biased, petty and small minded folks on a self made entrepreneur like Doug.

Ideally, Doug would move to Chicago, renounce Canadian citizenship for business/political reasons, then be barred from entering Canada for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back