News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
MetroMan's various predictions are a lot like the Fords' subway promises. Much claimed, little delivered.

I think someone was trolling the John Tory camp....

At the end they had a shot of a bunch of people outside holding election signs. There were a bunch of people with Olivia Chow signs... but there were two John Tory signs... with the old Progressive Conservatives logo on it. The signs were from his MPP election from Haliburton - Kawartha Lakes - Brock...

Uh...

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 1m1 minute ago
Olivia supporters: Direct your energy in the final days to elect strong progressives to #TOcouncil. That is where we can make a difference.

(emphasis mine)

That seems a rather bizarre comment.

Uh...

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 1m1 minute ago
Olivia supporters: Direct your energy in the final days to elect strong progressives to #TOcouncil. That is where we can make a difference.

(emphasis mine)

That seems a rather bizarre comment.

What is bizarre is that he thinks he has enough credibility left to influence people. Internet fame is a fleeting thing...

Folks, I need to start planning the libations and comestibles for the UT Ford-Free Fest in Suite 1735 at the Royal York on Monday night.
You're all invited, but like I said weeks ago, Fred Gardiner's borrowed the key and isn't returning my calls. (Damn Rogers cellphone and thank you John Tory.)

So give me your drink orders, cause I need to word-up room service. We can order anything, as long as it doesn't involve anybody getting naked (not even Mams). Dancing on the tables, yes. Table dancers, maybe not.

There will be popcorn and TV, so that we can watch the possible violence and robust discussions at Nathan Phillips Square. Bring all your Ford Nation tschotkes. We can either burn them in the fireplace or you may wish to keep them as a souvenir, but consider yourself turfed if you're thinking you're gonna post 'em for sale on eBay.

Suggestions for Ford-themed finger food or catering are welcome, cuz I don't like the places my mind takes me when I contemplate the topic. But go on, you know you wanna talk cocktail weenies and plenty-to-eat. Courtesy of the hospitality industry, we have plenty of Rob Ford drink recipes already, thank you.

I suggest we start with a round of Toronto Cocktails as served up by (not the real) Doug Ford. http://cold-glass.com/2010/11/03/mixing-with-fernet-branca-the-toronto-cocktail/

Any other ideas for a bang-up meryl-style shindig? ;)

cuchrachra.jpg

Attachments

• cuchrachra.jpg
    cuchrachra.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 763
I think Andray Domise is getting optimistic about turning around voters in Ward 2. Going door to door, he's able to convince people he's the better person for the job.

If he's smart he'll be convincing them that voting for him is their best chance of not having to vote again in six months.

While I don't doubt that Rob is headed for aggressive debulking surgery (with surgeons like this one) and/or radiation and more chemo, it's not all that likely that he's going to die (or even be that sick) in 6 months. His course will be a lot more prolonged and through it he will become familiar with a new term: "Stoma".

I think it's so ridiculous that Doug's mom sent that letter and that we're even talking about her. Who the hell is she? What has she done in her life apart from having these children? Has she ever had a job? Has she been in politics? Was she a councillor, MP, MPP, Prime Minister, Senator? Anything? No. You'll never see John Tory's mom or Olivia Chow's mom pleading to their respective supporters. Where was Miller's mom? Lastman's? Why are we putting up with this bullshit called Diane Ford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back