4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
DougFordMotto.png

Attachments

• DougFordMotto.png
    DougFordMotto.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 732
Sooo, I was just checking some of Graeme's twitter fights and stumbled upon a comment from John Furr who insinuated his dog was poisoned soon after he started the shirtless horde.

The amount of crap coming out of Doug's mouth during that speech is mind-boggling.

It's the Ford power of two, no more or less dog piles.

Anyone here ever eat at Steak Queen? Any good?

I gotta think it's a pretty typical burger/greasy spoon joint, probably have pretty good onion rings there are dozens across TO, one of my favs didn't survive the St. Claire "disaster".. ask for well done fries and gravy on the side.

Over the decades, I've said to people many times, You can't judge an idea by the words and actions of its stupidest or meanest adherents. For example, environmentalism has some seriously loopy believers. That does not mean that pumping CO2 into the air as if it has no effect or building precarious tailings ponds full of toxic sludge are defensible actions.

But regarding Ford Nation, Fuck That Shit. They are all stupid and/or mean, and all we can hope for is that their presently considerable numbers diminish over the years to come.

"This is Ford Nation, bitch" is what Ford Nation is. It's not a unfair caricature in any way.

I agree with this. They are all stupid and/or mean. Stupid people can smarten up though, and mean people can soften, which is what I hope happens to at least some of them.

Anyone here ever eat at Steak Queen? Any good?

Didn't eat there. But did put an Andray Domise sign outside!

sweetlou, you are admirable. I really hope you get to celebrate a win on Monday! If that doesn't happen, I hope you're not too discouraged to fight again in the future.

it really makes me reflect. I've snarked and despaired a lot more about politics than I've tried to make a case to total strangers about who to vote for. I should, figuratively speaking, get off my ass, sometime very soon.

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags
Former Mayor David Crombie, who Tory said recently he admired as a role model, will endorse him tomorrow morning.

Doug still has Mammo and Frances Nunziata!

Daniel Dale @ddale8
Crombie is generally beloved. That's a major endorsement, by far the most significant in an election of many insignificant endorsements.

I wasn't born when he was mayor, so can someone fill me on on this?

Last edited:
I agree with this. They are all stupid and/or mean. Stupid people can smarten up though, and mean people can soften, which is what I hope happens to at least some of them.

Yeah, exactly. I'm not hoping for a generation or two to die early here!

I hope it's not insanely naive to think that a 6-digit number of TOers might see some sort of light sometime in the future, even if they vote for Doug on Monday.

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
Doug Ford releasing his donor list Sunday morning at 9 a.m. in a press conference at his campaign HQ #TOpoli

He wouldn't do it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back