News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be strange to leave this behind, although I don't for a second doubt that there will be more absurdities to come from the FoFam criminals and their loathesome crew.

Our beloved cast of characters will re-unite in the season finale. Or, am I confusing this with Boardwalk Empire?

It ain't over till Rob hands over the Chain. ( Hopefully to someone other than his big 'bro. )

I love making people cringe in casual conversation by pointing out that RoFo literally said "you wanna fuck my wife?" Even for someone as terrible as he is, it takes things into a different realm of terribleness. Die soon, please.

Wasn't his exact wording "you can fuck her if you want"? That makes it even more insulting. At least swingers do the nasty in an environment of mutual respect. Rob made it sound like he was showing off a new kind of beer he just bought.

Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 1.00.14 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 1.00.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 1.00.14 PM.png
    322.7 KB · Views: 673
The polls have been open for 3 hours now, and I haven't seen any Rob Ford sightings yet. Is he staying home to privately mourn the death of Ford Nation at the polls today?
The law says that if you die before 8 pm tonight, then even if you win, the number 2 choice is elected. But if you die after 8 pm, and you win, it's a by-election.

They've probably got him hidden way on life-support somewhere ...

If your an atheist, why are you getting a Catholic ballot instead of a Public ballot?

I don't; that's my point. I know people who feel that every choice they are allowed to make, they make.

ETA: Many non-Catholics send their kids to Catholic schools, and thus choose to make those votes.

Last edited:
I don't; that's my point. I know people who feel that every choice they are allowed to make, they make..
But you can't. Either you get a ballot with public trustees to vote for, or one with Catholic trustees to vote for. No one can vote for both. (well, there's also French and English - but that's still public and Catholic - there are 4 different school boards locally).

But you can't. Either you get a ballot with public trustees to vote for, or one with Catholic trustees to vote for. No one can vote for both. (well, there's also French and English - but that's still public and Catholic - there are 4 different school boards locally).

See my addendum to the post you quoted.

Almost never?

The most recent Ipsos poll - http://www.ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=13999 says that Tory supporters second choice is 52% Chow and 18% Ford. So for every 3 Tory supporters that go Chow, 1 goes to Ford (it's a mystery where the other 2 go!).

(The other two go to the couch to watch TV? There must be some people who don't want anyone other than their first choice.)

Wasn't his exact wording "you can fuck her if you want"? That makes it even more insulting. At least swingers do the nasty in an environment of mutual respect. Rob made it sound like he was showing off a new kind of beer he just bought.

Little known fact. During that same rant Ford also said "My mom's fucking a judge." That's one of the comments the Star left out so as to not offend readers lol.

That doesn't even make sense, unless it was going for a Miller sounds like Hitler, which even then is more 'wow...that is really starved for ideas' inducing to me. But the other message the Chow cartoon is trying convey just doesn't seem true to me either. Chow riding on Layton's coat tail I mean. Off hand, I can only think of one instance where Chow even mentioned Layton's name, and it wasn't IMO even that big a deal.

I forget the exact context but it was something like Donato was implying that Miller was authoritarian or shutting down dissent or something. It was a real stretch in any case.

If Olivia is riding on Jack's coat-tails, what is Doug doing? His whole shtick (as Karla's grandma might have said) is about what 'WE' did, when it's just stuff Rob was claiming to have done. I realize neither of them actually achieved much of anything, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back