News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miley is on the company payroll. Look what happened to his Mother. You best believe he'll be toeing the line.

If she is a really good performance artist she would have fabricated the history of being a volunteer when spoken to by the Yahoo News guy. :p

Agreed :p. Oh, but I'm sure Yahoo thoroughly fact-checked their story. :rolleyes:

Seriously, you'd think Doug or someone would've denounced her by now if she was an obvious troll. Where's @graemeto when we need him??!!

Okay, here's a reference from January:
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._shows_mayor_rambling_slurring_his_words.html
Penny Morrison, a Rexdale resident who identified herself as an unflinching Ford supporter, entered the restaurant to express her views to the media.
“He was just horsing around with his friends . . . People overreact to everything he does,” she said, waving a red and blue “Ford Nation” flag.
“The entire world laughed at Jesus too . . . I want Rob to know that come Oct. 27, he’s the boss and he will win.”

And if anyone feels like googling, there's an FB comment from December 2012. Although it's a public comment, I won't link it here, because I don't want to edge towards invading anyone's privacy.

Last edited:
Good-bye and good riddance...

lizchurchto 4:39pm via Twitter for BlackBerry
"Toronto's loss, Chicago's gain," Doug Ford says when asked about his plans for private life.

For potential timelines, I went back and looked up Rob Ford's previous COI case. That was filed in March 2012, went to court in September 2012, and the decision was handed down in November 2012.

So: six months from complaint to court, two more months for the decision.

Jude filed on September 19.

That is a reasonable estimate.

As to responding, Robbie and Doug had to serve and file a Notice of Appearance shortly after they were served with the Notice of Application - just a 'boilerplate' form.

If Robbie and/or Doug wish(es) to introduce affidavit evidence or document(s) at the hearing, and/or to examine or cross-examine any witness(es) at the hearing, the Rules of Civil Procedure give them until as late as two days before the hearing to notify JM's lawyer of that.

Where's @graemeto when we need him??!!

The obvious sign that even McEacheran finally stopped believing his own bravado was when he tweeted a couple of days ago that he would be off of Twitter whether Doug won or lost. (Prior to that he would unfailingly have said as soon as Doug won.)

"Toronto's loss, Chicago's gain," Doug Ford says when asked about his plans for private life.

Oscar Levant on Milton Berle when he converted to Christian Science: “Our loss is their loss.”

Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 4.57.38 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 4.57.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 4.57.38 PM.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 603

Jesus Christ, really? He actually said that? You stay classy, Thug Ford!:rolleyes:

And of course, when he predictably comes crawling back (in whatever capacity), this kind of bullshit will go straight down the memory hole, never to brought up again. Certainly not by our supposedly anti-Ford "liberal" media.

MW is too much of a douchebag. I would but MW on the executive, not DM.

Agreed. Minnan Wong will lobby long and hard for the DM job, but his tendency to act like he's still in high school is not likely to be palatable to Tory. I think he'll go with someone less divisive, like Jaye Robinson. MW will likely get a spot on the EC though as a reward for endorsement.

As for Tory's offer to include Soks and Chow, I wouldn't read much into it. It's just a gesture of good will. It makes him look humble and inclusive. Good optics, but there's nothing to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back