News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know why MINO is clearing out of his CH office so soon, and not remaining for a couple of weeks?

I'm not being disingenuous.

Probably because he starts chemo again on Monday. He may not have the strength to do it any other time before the end of his term.

Looks like this thread is slowly dying...we need another bomb to keep it going!

I have to say though it's great not to constantly hear about Rob and Doug.

Rob is still MINO until end of nov\dec 1 iirc no? While I'd like to see the Ford era end in an arrest of Rob and even sweeter, Doug, that's probably not going to happen anytime soon, piss-ibly ever. Hope the COI case will proven true in court however, and gets Rob tossed out.

If that doesn't happen, or in the meantime until that court case proceeds. Councilor RoFo might, in spite of his health try to kick up a ruckus during council. But we'll see if anyone will give him the attention, here's hoping CP24 and Kimmel will no longer find Rob as irresistible of a ratings bait.

Not really a bomb or anything, but just realized that the reason Kouvalis looks so familiar is that I knew him in his previous life. Worked with him about 20 or so years ago - didn't make the connection because he's lost about 150 pounds. Funny how things change - never would have pegged him as the 'smartest guy in the room'...

Rob is still MINO until end of nov\dec 1 iirc no? While I'd like to see the Ford era end in an arrest of Rob and even sweeter, Doug, that's probably not going to happen anytime soon, piss-ibly ever. Hope the COI case will proven true in court however, and gets Rob tossed out.

If that doesn't happen, or in the meantime until that court case proceeds. Councilor RoFo might, in spite of his health try to kick up a ruckus during council. But we'll see if anyone will give him the attention, here's hoping CP24 and Kimmel will no longer find Rob as irresistible of a ratings bait.

Just change the name of thread to Councilllor Rob Ford's Ward 2...and then we can nitpick the perhaps 20 motions a year that are brought to EYCC...won't it fun delving into encroachments, garden exemptions, fence exemptions, grandfathered driveway widenings, three and four way stops, traffic control in school zones, fire route designations and highway alterations....just think of how many petitions R Ford will be presenting from across the city at the start of each City Council meeting....just think of how deeply we can research the Section 37, 42 and 45 agreements that come in Ward 2 over the next four years....

Last edited:
Just change the name of thread to Councilllor Rob Ford's Ward 2...and then we can nitpick the perhaps 20 motions a year that are brought to EYCC...won't it fun delving into encroachments, garden exemptions, fence exemptions, grandfathered driveway widenings, three and four way stops, traffic control in school zones, fire route designations and highway alterations....just think of how many petitions R Ford will be presenting from across the city at the start of each City Council meeting....just think of how deeply we can research the Section 37, 42 and 45 agreements that come in Ward 2 over the next four years....

You can't just call it Ward 2 - remember that in his 'victory' speech he promised to keep working for every Torontonian regardless of where they lived.

He couldn't even manage himself, FFS. I wonder if any of the city staff would be willing to come forward with stories of his impropriety now that his reign is more or less over.

AoD

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 2m2 minutes ago
Contrary to what Mayor Ford told the Toronto Sun last week, Mt. Sinai says they're not planning a media update today on mayor's condition

Another Wormington scoop gone wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back