News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money talks to a point, but would a hospital really want the name "Rob Ford" displayed in public?

If they can phrase it right so it's not totally embarrassing ('Ford Family Centre for Cancer Treatment') they'll take the money.

The Trillium Health Centre in Mississauga has a Colonel Harlan Sanders Family Care Centre. Yes, the guy from KFC. I'm surprised they didn't call it the Kentucky Fried Chicken Wing.

The Fords being as a chintzy as they are, they probably won't get anything more than a plaque in a hallway.

The Trillium Health Centre in Mississauga has a Colonel Harlan Sanders Family Care Centre. Yes, the guy from KFC. I'm surprised they didn't call it the Kentucky Fried Chicken Wing.

Or better yet Colonel Sanders Cardiac Wing. As to the subject, I think the Psychiatric Wing would be a good fit.

AoD

Funny how we never heard about the baby toe surgery again, eh?

There are lots of things from all sides that seem to have disappeared. I wonder whatever happened to the investigation around that poor guy who got tossed off a balcony in Fort McMurray in the initial hunt for Crack Vid I. JimmiT also teased us, hinting he'd figured out Jaclyn Dawe story (or at least part of it). Has he shared that yet? Also, what's become the charges against the dry cleaner? Did I miss that, too? Feel free to add to the list.

There are lots of things from all sides that seem to have disappeared. I wonder whatever happened to the investigation around that poor guy who got tossed off a balcony in Fort McMurray in the initial hunt for Crack Vid I. JimmiT also teased us, hinting he'd figured out Jaclyn Dawe story (or at least part of it). Has he shared that yet? Also, what's become the charges against the dry cleaner? Did I miss that, too? Feel free to add to the list.

Jaclyn Dawe seems to be pretty well settled in Daegu, Korea at this point. Is she waiting for something to blow over?

Jaclyn Dawe seems to be pretty well settled in Daegu, Korea at this point. Is she waiting for something to blow over?

I have a story on this, and a few other things to put on my blog. I've been too busy to write these stories though.

Also, cops appealed the release of 15 Windsor break in notes. Expected to take a few more months.

From The Torontoist, at this link:

The municipal election is not the only contest to have dominated minds and hearts at City Hall this year: there’s also been an office-decorating competition. In third place, with a scattering of lights and ornaments, a stretch of taupe carpet, and a captive shelf elf was Councillor Norm Kelly; in second, with a scattering of sticky notes and what appear to be festive grievances, was Councillor Paula Fletcher; and in first, with a Christmas Snoopy and a cheerful subway-map tree, was none other than Councillor Rob Ford.

B5KXCsrIAAAEpFf.jpg

Maybe the prize should have been an Elf On The Shelf (with hidden surveillance). See link.
elf.jpg

Attachments

• B5KXCsrIAAAEpFf.jpg
    B5KXCsrIAAAEpFf.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 856
  • elf.jpg
    elf.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 838
Also, cops appealed the release of 15 Windsor break in notes. Expected to take a few more months.

Rather than a "story too hot to tell " , the TPS has got nothing. Is that it?

Does the appeal process buy some time for the newsworthiness to wear off?

Just wondering.

Rather than a "story too hot to tell " , the TPS has got nothing. Is that it?

Does the appeal process buy some time for the newsworthiness to wear off?

Just wondering.

Who knows. Maybe the cops don't want details of how they operate broadcast to the public. Maybe they behaved less than perfectly. Maybe they sent a fleet of officers because it gave them a chance to snoop around without warrant.

JimmiT, thanks for the update on this story. Looking forward to your other updates.

I have a story on this, and a few other things to put on my blog. I've been too busy to write these stories though.

Are you able to say whether her continued absence from Canada is related to Ford/Lisi/other legal cases or just a coincidental relocation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back