News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Jimmi's interview Ford expounds on other councillors' failure to declare conflicts,even citing examples. Several years later he claimed not to understand the concept in court. I guess if your last name is ford conflict is fine.

He probably expounded on said conflicts because someone told them they were conflicts. Doesn't mean he understood what he was expounding on...

Last edited:
Saw a TV interview with RoFo and he looked and sounded really rough...spoke slowly in a low voice, seemed even spacier than usual, like he was on heavy drugs. How does this guy still think he can be a legit councillor?

Saw a TV interview with RoFo and he looked and sounded really rough...spoke slowly in a low voice, seemed even spacier than usual, like he was on heavy drugs. How does this guy still think he can be a legit councillor?

The same way he thought he could be a legit mayor

He's in good enough shape to criticize Tory's first month on the job.

I know, a medically sanctioned relapse. He's wasted on opiates. Someone needs to notify the MTO he should be disqualified til he's off the meds.

At this point, not much he does can bother me. Being in the councillor role instead of mayor reduces him to an annoyance.

I wonder how many people who voted for Doug realize how calm things are with Tory as Mayor.

Last edited:

There was also this in the Sun: http://www.torontosun.com/2015/01/08/rob-ford-not-impressed-with-tory-decisions

Kind of nuts that he'd show up at the police graduation, but then he was also running around in -10°C (without the wind chill factor) in just his suit. Does this guy even own winter outerwear? Jacket? Hat? Gloves? Proper footwear? I don't think I've ever seen him wearing any of them. That can't be good for him. Mama Diane must just shake her head.

I love this story about how Tory wants to get the walls between his office and RoFo's soundproofed. Can't you just picture Graeme with a glass against the wall, listening to everything that goes on in Tory's office?

Iola has been pretty quiet since the election. So has the Nayshun in general, not that I pay attention to Flagg's groupies.

I love this story about how Tory wants to get the walls between his office and RoFo's soundproofed. Can't you just picture Graeme with a glass against the wall, listening to everything that goes on in Tory's office?

Overheard coming from Rob's office:

[video=youtube_share;UmzsWxPLIOo]http://youtu.be/UmzsWxPLIOo[/video]

Am surprised the Rob Ford was "invited" to police graduation......there is something pretty sick about that, why would you invite him after all his criminal, disgusting behaviors etc. .......and he is not the mayor any more! was Tory there?
......do the police have a special place for him in their hearts, all warm and fuzzy for the poor sick man or what?
......or does he have some kind of in with the police.......what does this say about the morals of Toronto police admin, pretty poor example for the new graduates......doesn't anybody have any integriity , dignity or shame anymore regarding this Ford family........forgive and forget I guess.
Never mind the obvious that the man is such a megalamaniac, ego starved person that he drags his half dead body out in public instead of treasuring every second he can , while he can with his, angry, sad children at least trying to leave them with some loving good memories......what a sad man!

At this point, not much he does can bother me. Being in the councillor role instead of mayor reduces him to an annoyance.

I wonder how many people who voted for Doug realize how calm things are with Tory as Mayor.

Earlier today I realized that we almost had Mayor McGrimus as rep. of Toronto. We really dodged that corporate bullet.

Am surprised the Rob Ford was "invited" to police graduation......there is something pretty sick about that, why would you invite him after all his criminal, disgusting behaviors etc. .......and he is not the mayor any more! was Tory there?
......do the police have a special place for him in their hearts, all warm and fuzzy for the poor sick man or what?
......or does he have some kind of in with the police.......what does this say about the morals of Toronto police admin, pretty poor example for the new graduates......doesn't anybody have any integriity , dignity or shame anymore regarding this Ford family........forgive and forget I guess.
Never mind the obvious that the man is such a megalamaniac, ego starved person that he drags his half dead body out in public instead of treasuring every second he can , while he can with his, angry, sad children at least trying to leave them with some loving good memories......what a sad man!

Robbie was there for the all you can eat buffet and salad bar.

The Sun reported he had a 13 cm tumor before the election? Why is this guy still taking a government paycheck? And in Ontario we have denied specialized cancer drugs to needy applicants valued equaling half of this morons paycheck. Who is on the gravy train now?

And this comes from he guy who went on US radio saying we couldn't afford universal medicare. I wonder if he is writing checks to Kathleen Wynne for his treatment,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back