News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could go back to when all the poop started to hit the fan and document how many times he behaved badly and then a story came out hours later. It's incredible to think that whenever he behaves badly, everyone expects something to come out soon after.

I also wonder if the cops are still investigating the bomb threat at city hall.

FWIW... The Star is reporting more snooping of Rob's medical files. This time at Princess Margaret, apparently.

https://twitter.com/JPKnews/status/565723749002268673/photo/1

As eminently arguable as it is for dismissal over inappropriately accessing confidential patient records, I would be *really* pissed if someone good at providing care gets turfed for those missteps while that lying sack of poo who was quoted on not believing in public health care gets away laughing once again.

AoD

Don Peat: Rob Ford was booted out of council today & now wants Speaker Frances Nunziata to apologize to him

As eminently arguable as it is for dismissal over inappropriately accessing confidential patient records, I would be *really* pissed if someone good at providing care gets turfed for those missteps while that lying sack of poo who was quoted on not believing in public health care gets away laughing once again.

AoD

Yep. I'd even forgive someone for leaking it. (But that's the small-minded part of me talking.)

Yep. I'd even forgive someone for leaking it. (But that's the small-minded part of me talking.)

Now leaking that info is in a different realm altogether - I am not sure if that is justifable under any circumstance for someone in the professions - and even if it is, I think some significant form of penance shall be extracted as a deterrent. Is the cause worth the price of revelation?

AoD

Last edited:
Rob Ford's letter to city clerk about being turfed. Argues speaker didn't warn him. Wants apology at council.

B9nI5u7IUAIgQZZ.jpg

B9nI7fEIcAEuBou.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/siomo/status/565704491602042880

Attachments

• B9nI5u7IUAIgQZZ.jpg
    B9nI5u7IUAIgQZZ.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 631
  • B9nI7fEIcAEuBou.jpg
    B9nI7fEIcAEuBou.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 640
Now leaking that info is in a different realm altogether - I am not sure if that is justifable under any circumstance for someone in the professions - and even if it is, I think some significant form of penance shall be extracted as a deterrent. Is the cause worth the price of revelation?

AoD

Indeed. In a democracy that values both fairness and privacy, we need to uphold the rights of *all* people; idiots and those not worthy of respect, included.

Does anyone have link to the Warmington and McBain?

Also, this McBain seems like a second rate writer. I just don't think this is a true story.

David Rider ‏@dmrider 6m6 minutes ago
Seems likely there were concerns of legal ramifications if Cllr @TorontoRobFord talked re: Sandro Lisi...

This just gets better every day! Now, getting up before the crack of noon is a big deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back