News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
And tries to distract us into wasting all of Museum Week searching for "Colcome Lodge".*

(*I would have said something here about High Park, but decided that would just invite Lamport Davenport to carry on some more about a theme.)

Ahem, that's COLCORNE.

Doug likes to see himself as a Frank Underwood type... I think he's more of a Frank Stallone.

This is the only Underwood Doug is comparable to:

underwood_deviled_ham_spread_4_5oz.png

Attachments

• underwood_deviled_ham_spread_4_5oz.png
    underwood_deviled_ham_spread_4_5oz.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 579
Ward 2 Newsletter in which one of Ford's minions (cause you know he didn't write this stuff), details things that didn't really cost much. and tries to get kids to keep our water clean (so that Ford's business buddies can pollute it for free).

Working together we can keep Toronto clean and green.Here's where you write more text.Here's where you write more text.

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
Guess who's back in court tomorrow morning. This is the trial on the drug charges. There won't be a publication ban. pic.twitter.com/sphCrN3dB4

Hence the Ford distraction today.

Ward 2 Newsletter in which one of Ford's minions (cause you know he didn't write this stuff), details things that didn't really cost much. and tries to get kids to keep our water clean (so that Ford's business buddies can pollute it for free).

The "Ward 2 Newsletter" is conspicuous in its omissions. The content (such as it is) has zip to do with Ward 2 and there isn't any news. Not even a single selfie.

I like the bit about "Councillor Bailão charging $289.00 for a party bouncer".

Why? Does Rob know a lot of people who would do it way cheaper?

Sadly, I doubt Sandro would show up for that, though.

Jesse Hawken @jessehawken
HOT: they just asked Doug Ford about Tory's comments today and he basically gave up: "Let's move on"

Wow, defiant Doug seems to have been owned by Tory this time. Usually, he would be ranting about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back