News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that there wasn't a peep about this in the news, unless I missed it.

didn't see it either, but maybe it's not considered a big event. councillors go to events in their ward all the time.
I saw a couple of tweets indicating that RoFo was at the Greek Independence Day parade on Danforth today, but no photos -- which is odd.

Yikes. Median overall survival, in years, for patients originally diagnosed with a metastatic form is 0.78 years. They don't even offer a 5 year survival rate for metastatic, just a 1 year rate of 45%.

In comparison, the median overall survival rate for getting thrown off an apartment balcony is only 28%.

In comparison, the median overall survival rate for getting thrown off an apartment balcony is only 28%.

I wonder whatever happened with that. I emailed cops to see if there was any update on the case or with how the guy is recovering and they said they still couldn't discuss it.

didn't see it either, but maybe it's not considered a big event. councillors go to events in their ward all the time.
I saw a couple of tweets indicating that RoFo was at the Greek Independence Day parade on Danforth today, but no photos -- which is odd.

It's not even his ward - it's John Campbell's

Last week we pondered the where abouts of the old collage featuring the key players in the fo-saga,i am not tech savvy enough to transfer it to the current page on my device but one can view it on the date May 21 2014 in the archives.

And the new school is being built at 59 Clement Road - which is in Ward 4.

And here I was about to say that, with something as mundane as a sod-breaking ceremony, Robbie was at least doing his job.

But no, he was doing John Campbell's job in John Campbell's ward!

If I was a councillor, that's the sort of thing I'd be bringing to the Integrity Commissioner, since it shows a huge lack of respect for his colleagues (not to mention the taxpayers of Ward 2, whi end up with a distracted part-time councillor.)

And here I was about to say that, with something as mundane as a sod-breaking ceremony, Robbie was at least doing his job.

But no, he was doing John Campbell's job in John Campbell's ward!

If I was a councillor, that's the sort of thing I'd be bringing to the Integrity Commissioner, since it shows a huge lack of respect for his colleagues (not to mention the taxpayers of Ward 2, whi end up with a distracted part-time councillor.)

I believe someone took that issue to the IC before he was mayor and they ruled he could help people in other wards. Seems like a raw deal for Ward 2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back