News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nuts that he was still (allegedly) dealing while knowing he was the subject of a high profile investigation involving the mayor! Wouldn't you want to take a break for a while until things blow over?

I know! But I once knew a guy who came to be "known to police"....he cooled off for a few short weeks and then went straight back to it. I wouldn't be surprised if Lisi's still dealing, even now. Hard to picture Lisi turning legit and having to work way harder to make way less money. Hence my speculation that his refusal to roll on Ford is to preserve his rep so he can keep dealing. Just guessing, mind you.

What a surprise:

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie · 18 mins 18 minutes ago
Justice Khawly says that, given all the evidence presented so far, that he can't see any of the charges against Lisi succeeding.

Ford is just now on CP24 - he looks like he's on something again. Babbling, rocking back and forth spewing the same old "I know better crap". Comments on Norm Kelly's dinners calling it "the Gravy Train" which is rich coming from him after treating City Hall like his playpen. No retraction or apologies prefacing his comments. "Heeee's Baaaaaaack!"

Rob is down to a matter of just a couple of weeks before he goes on the table to cut open real good only to find God knows what on the other side. I'd bet good money on him making sure to get in a few good blasts before his date with the OR. Hell, I'd probably be tempted to do the same. But this is the Fordman. You know he's got an 8-ball, a bag of benzos & a mickey of Russian Prince in the glove box ready to go.

I'd look for Robbie to babble & rock quite a bit in the next little while.

What a surprise:

Justice Khawly says that, given all the evidence presented so far, that he can't see any of the charges against Lisi succeeding.

Hey whatthe - is this a usual thing for a judge to sound so judgemental during the presentation of evidence ?

Ya, plus you should read some of the things he and McRobb have Tweeted about me and my brother lol. Stuff they for sure have no proof of.

Haters gotta hate! ;)

Any ideas as to how long Ford's tumour might take to regrow and/or spread?

If the tumor was or decided to be aggressive it might have already increased in size before the surgery. In loo of a percentage, such events would also depend on physical and/or mental health... so it doesn't look good in my estimation.

What a surprise:

This case is a bit of a joke. The extortion charges are more serious but he'll probably get off on that one too. Then the nightmare Ford comeback to be reelected as mayor. Mikey takes over in Ward 2. Sandro as a school board trustee. Then Dougie gets in as an MPP and is given a prime municipal affairs post so he can keep meddling in Toronto's affairs. On top of them maybe some report blasting police for going out of their way to take down Ford. All very plausible, aside from Sandro becoming a trustee. But with Ford's endorsement I bet he'd get a healthy share of the vote in ward 2 lol.

Any ideas as to how long Ford's tumour might take to regrow and/or spread?

I have a nurse friend who does a lot of work with cancer patients, particularly at end stage. Her take is that Rob's long-term outlook is poor, but that his doctors will be able to treat his condition for some time to come. He may well be on the ballot in 2018, but he will also likely be dealing with cycles of treatment and recurrence. No way know how that will line up with election cycles, thought. (Also learned some very interesting stuff about cancer genetics in that convo.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back