News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Elliott will be there. I think I read that she hasn't really been seen since losing the race.

Well now, they dropped Elliott quickly...

So, Brown is part of Ford Nation!

Loyalty? You can't buy it, rent it, smoke it, fold, bend, spindle or mutilate something that doesn't exist.

Let's publicly throw Christine under an Etobicoke bus. I'm sure she wonders what her late hub ever saw in the Fords.

Pricks. Ungracious pricks.

Interesting. The fundraiser has started and CP2Ford hasn't tweeted about it once.

Because, just like Ford's staff did in the dying days of his administration, they have confiscated all cell phones and cameras.

Either that or there are only a few people there and a shit load of food to get through.

Loyalty? You can't buy it, rent it, smoke it, fold, bend, spindle or mutilate something that doesn't exist.

Let's publicly throw Christine under an Etobicoke bus. I'm sure she wonders what her late hub ever saw in the Fords.

Pricks. Ungracious pricks.

Loyalty is very much a one-way street with people like the Fords. I knew they'd immediately flock to Brown if he won. He's much closer to their brand of reactionary mouth-frother, anyway.

Michael Ford @MichaelFordTO
It was a pleasure meeting the new leader of the @OntarioPCParty @brownbarrie this evening. #onpoli pic.twitter.com/98gQTFYYa2

Still nothing from any news source.

Still nothing from any news source.

Notice all the button down shirts and that Mikey and Brown are the only ones in the pic with ties? It's probably just me but it seems funny, and too businesslike for a "casual" gathering. I wonder if one of the real folks showed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back