News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not, any party wanting to govern with have to carry at least some of the GTA, it's natural for him to target RoDoFo's constituents. He is not aiming to win the city - just enough seats in it plus his existing rural base.

Yes, and apparently Brown never passes up a BBQ or community event. It's rather alarming that Brown didn't have to stand for anything (I'm not aware of any solid policy proposals from Brown) to become PCO leader, he just showed up at stuff, shook hands with anyone, and left.

In that sense, Brown and the Fords are perfect for each other.

Surprised that the anti-sex-ed protesters didn't attend en masse.

That picture almost made me throw up.
1297700645206_ORIGINAL.jpg

Surprised that the anti-sex-ed protesters didn't attend en masse.

That picture almost made me throw up.
1297700645206_ORIGINAL.jpg

These humans(?) are three amazing reasons for birth control.

Last edited:
Doug is looking increasingly haggard these days. Might be the sudden weight loss - or maybe his head is spinning for having to change loyalties so often. That fundraiser can hardly be called a success financially.

And of course, there's the present and future of Deco for him to worry about. (Yeah, I have to bring it up over and over...)

And of course, there's the present and future of Deco for him to worry about. (Yeah, I have to bring it up over and over...)

Very true. However, the elephant in the room is Dougie sick.

Im ok with that. Im not okay with forgetting a single Fordian transgression, foible or gaffe. If I was in the U.S. I would be running around screaming "Not Another Bush" like my hair was on fire. Those of us with memory and insight owe it to those with out.

Attachments

• c-g01-eng.gif
    c-g01-eng.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 575
Christian Fletcher @Darth_Pingu
Just passed Deco Labels on the 401. Amazingly #FordNayshun flag doesn't appear below the Cdn flag on the flagpole anymore. #RespectForFlags

I guess someone's complaint finally got listened to!

Very true. However, the elephant in the room is Dougie sick.

Worried sick? Sick through worrying?

When it dawns on you that your "too big to fail" company is failing, on top of this-and-that re election deficits, fewer takers for a fundraiser than you bargained on, etc, etc...he's probably got no shortage of "oh, crap" to deal with at this point...

As Mama Davenport used to say, "this is something that really burns my hole!"... $5 million spent by the po-po chasing Rofo and they got nothing.

( Ford is like a Saudi prince. Astonishingly expensive.)

The Lisi trial described some rather extraordinary and maybe even incompetent investigating. Then again, maybe the case wasn't intended to stick from the get-go, so the right people were assigned to it. That caper cost a few loonies in all directions. So who's paying, besides the obvious paternal state and the all-suffering taxpayer?

We often forget the police are part of the revenue stream, and they have accountants.

How much gets earned in fines for minor drug cases? How many extra busts are produced through carding? How much net revenue for a .085 or .09 breath check fail? Or unpaid traffic fines discovered when plates are run at same?

If you hadn't noticed (and you probably did), most of this revenue comes from the lower classes.

So, how many of these little people busts does it take to claw back $5 million?

One more issue re Doug Ford and his health that deserves reflecting upon--unlike Rob, he's a smoker. As in, tobacco. (Which we know from his erstwhile council-break smoking sessions with Gord Perks--what a pair of "irony smokers": health nut Doug + enviro-nut Gord.).

It may be or have seemed petty to dwell upon the fact; but often, there's certain "tensions" attached to those who smoke by habit--particularly for those for whom it's a more-or-less "private" activity, a la a mickey under the desk; and all the more so when they project an "official" picture of health a la Doug and his clean-eating fitness-freak clan. Which kind of fit in with DoFo's pained smile and all. He might not have partook in the hash he once dealt; but it isn't like terbacky's much (if any) better, health-wise.

Never mind Rob's "fat cancer"; might Doug have *lung* cancer? (Exacerbated, of course, by what he's had to deal with--so inevitably, he'll be "blaming the maggots" in the event that he's dying.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back