News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the major condo sales tracking publications isn't even bothering with Sapphire.

Cass: yes it was about a month ago. After the Real Estate and weath Expo, the office units took off quite nice. the full 7th floor is sold to a single buyer.

It has tacit approval from the Planning Dept.

However most recent events (last week) will mean another redesign after/if 56 Temperence is aquired by other party.

Thanks V of E!

I was wondering how Harry could be selling suites without approval to build. - I dont mind this verision as much as the previous Shanghai Nights design. - It it goes ahead it should fit in nicely. The hard part however is selling the suites and getting financing to build.

Sorry if asking this sounds dumb...but the thread here jumped from January to May and everyone is discussing a building that they prefer to the "Shanghai Nights" previous version...are you discussing Sapphire Tower and is the Shanghai version the one with the "ball" on top? Is the "preferred" version the one with the elongated triangle top on an angle?

The one with the disaster-movie-set-piece-waiting-to-happen blue ball of water is a goner. As, too, it seems the green pointy one will be too, according to V of E.

There must be a name for selling units in a tower that undergoes periodic changes but never exists.

Sapphire Update

Looks like Harry has put the lot up for sale. There's an ad in Today's Globe RoB for a development site which looks like 66 Temperance. Price: $29.95m.

Looks like Harry has put the lot up for sale. There's an ad in Today's Globe RoB for a development site which looks like 66 Temperance. Price: $29.95m.

Thus ends the Sapphire saga.. I still remember when it started out.. hehehe

It's a shame, since he's likely the only person who would build anything substantial on that site. In fact, I could see it staying a parking lot for a long time since it doesn't have much frontage and other developers have much better sites to build on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back