News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
V of E in another thread mentioned Blackstone accumulating property at the south west corner of Richmond and Bay. He mentioned they got the property next to this lot (which Harry had an option on at one point) so it might interest them.

V of E in another thread mentioned Blackstone accumulating property at the south west corner of Richmond and Bay. He mentioned they got the property next to this lot (which Harry had an option on at one point) so it might interest them.

I think he mentioned a possible office tower. I think he also suggested Raffles might be interested in this site.

" Would Consider Outright Sale Or Joint Venture Development WithStrong Fincial Partner"

I hope he finds that Strong Fincial Partner, but who will work with him based upon his public dispute with his old Strong Fincial Partner.

My guess is he's bleeding money keeping an office going for so many years with little cash flow. He needs money to pay Mirvish to settle the 1 King issues. He sees someone buying on the block leaving him with a difficult site to build on. So he's being proactive and probably hoping he can get his number and walk away. And then he can start fresh somewhere else.

I would assume he's going to be in the market for a strong spell checking partner too...

Those internet real estate ads are always written up properly and then butchered when typed up by some secretary...they edit stuff down for length and to add asterisks, etc., so the grammar goes by the wayside.

Our real estate agent was very decent...and she blamed similar mistakes on an assistant. With his history of obsessive micromanagement, though, you'd think Harry would check it out himself. Maybe the ad hasn't been up long.

Our real estate agent was very decent...and she blamed similar mistakes on an assistant. With his history of obsessive micromanagement, though, you'd think Harry would check it out himself. Maybe the ad hasn't been up long.

It doesn't really matter who does what in the organization...spelling and grammar errors on advertisements are absolutely unacceptable. Ultimately, he's the one responsible. If one's assistant can't get the basics right, then get another assistant.

Such errors are most definitely not rare occurrences in MLS and other online real estate listings....they're not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back