News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Im not saying, but I'm just saying....name me a park that isn't an injection site.

The concentration of lost souls is a bit much, I agree and they should do more to fix that, but the sanctioned injection site was put there for good reason. As opposed to the poor reasoning behind cramming as many lost souls as possible into a small area.

We should put a supervised injection site in every park ...good suggestion....don't forget to tell the cops that they have no right to patrol the area since some people are scared of uniforms.

We should put a supervised injection site in every park ...good suggestion....don't forget to tell the cops that they have no right to patrol the area since some people are scared of uniforms.

Holy shit, you're on a roll. I reckon your reading comprehension could use some work though. Try reading what I wrote more slowly and carefully.
That way you can avoid coming up with meaning that isn't in the text you read.

Your response had nothing to do with my post. Sorry, I guess you responded to the wrong post.
Why not re-read it and respond, if you like :)

Holy shit, you're on a roll. I reckon your reading comprehension could use some work though. Try reading what I wrote more slowly and carefully.
That way you can avoid coming up with meaning that isn't in the text you read.

Aww, that's cute. When you have nothing, you attack the messenger.

Run along little incel...your anger is showing :)

Aww, that's cute. When you have nothing, you attack the messenger.

Run along little incel...your anger is showing :)

Speaking of......

I'll give you one thing, you sure are special, mate.

Learn to read, then come at me.

Your response had nothing to do with my post. Sorry, I guess you responded to the wrong post.
Why not re-read it and respond, if you like :)

I did answer your question. How bad is your reading comprehension?

Mein Gott, get some sleep, or exercise....maybe a holiday. You're stagnating.

I was driving eastbound on Sherbourne around 6pm today. At the red light on Dundas a guy leans on the hood of the car in front of us with his hand out, and will not move. My wife saw this as we approached so stopped the car well behind the red light. This is something we often do at this intersection, stopping short of the light to avoid the in-traffic beggars, insane and addicts. My question today was, where are the police? This corner is a mess, and deserves a cop on foot to keep the peace. I’m getting sick of the circus in downtown east.

Last edited:
I was driving eastbound on Sherbourne around 6pm today. At the red light on Dundas a guy leans on the hood of the car in front of us with his hand out, and will not move. My wife saw this as we approached so stopped the car well behind the red light. This is something we often do at this intersection, stopping short of the light to avoid the in-traffic beggars, insane and addicts. My question today was, where are the police? This corner is a mess, and deserves a cop on foot to keep the peace. I’m getting sick of the circus in downtown east.
I actively try to avoid that intersection while driving because there's always a high chance of some BS occurring. I'd rather go several blocks out of my way. Why there aren't regular cop patrols (on foot) in known problem areas is beyond me. We pay them lots of money for a reason.

I would say Dundas to Richmond/Adelaide. I recall the Timmies on Richmond and Sherbourne has a security guy in there every now and then. But Dundas/Sherbourne is fairly notorious intersection sadly.

I actively try to avoid that intersection while driving because there's always a high chance of some BS occurring. I'd rather go several blocks out of my way. Why there aren't regular cop patrols (on foot) in known problem areas is beyond me. We pay them lots of money for a reason.
I don't know why we issue Toronto Police with boots at all. Have you ever, even once this year seen a TPS officer who's not on paid duty (i.e. human traffic cone) on their feet, not in cars, not on bicycles or horses, but on their feet, walking a regular beat? If they're not going to leave their seats, they should be issued with Police Officer Moccasins

If there was a beat cop at Sherbourne and Dundas they could enforce the SSA, where solicitation in traffic is against the law.

Yep, that corner is a complete mess. Actually from there down to sherbourne and Queen…
Which is a shame as it's an otherwise great separated bike path from Bloor to Queens Quay for going to the Island ferry. But if you take it you have to run the gauntlet of human jetsam from above Dundas until you reach below Adelaide.

What happened to this optimistic view from 2011?

Back