Very simple, to slow the lead foot driver down and allow students to walk freely from one building to another without frear of being harm.

If you look at the photos, you will see the road is not straight and not quite a roundabout to slow traffic down. The other section to the west is an S shap road.

There was supposed to be a roundabout on the Sheridan site, but not the case now. There will be an roundabout on Duke of York. Totally 2 different things, as I was talking about the Sheridan site.

Back in May of 2010, I went to the open house re: the Sheridan Campus and the extension of SQ1 drive and there was no mention of a roundabout on the site because only an east-west street was ever considered. Plus the options presented made no mention of a roundabout but I'll take your word on it:) It's a moot point anyway.

20100513004.jpg

20100513008.jpg

20100513003.jpg

20100513005.jpg

Very simple, to slow the lead foot driver down and allow students to walk freely from one building to another without frear of being harm.

If you look at the photos, you will see the road is not straight and not quite a roundabout to slow traffic down. The other section to the west is an S shap road.

You don't know what you're talking about. The roundabout is at the intersection of Duke of York and Square One Drive. It hasn't been started yet.

You don't know what you're talking about. The roundabout is at the intersection of Duke of York and Square One Drive. It hasn't been started yet.

I am talking about the roundabout that was first proposed for the Sheridan land, "NOT" DoY.

Yes I do know what I am talking about, since I was at the meeting for it.

I know DoY has not started considering I posted the construction date for it in the first place.

Geeee!!!

They are pouring the concrete for the new Sq One drive and it is black.

They have block the other section off in front of Limelight now to stop ppl from using it.

Council approved the report calling for the closure of Duke of York south of Rathburn to Prince of Wales Dr starting July 25 to Aug 22, for building of the
new roundabout at Sq One Dr. 8, 26, 28 and 61 will be on detour during this time.

If they are remvoing a lane from Duke of York in each direction, I hope they are planning to use the extra space for on-street parking.

Thx Drum I missed those angles:)

No problem.

I like shooting from every angle I can get and I even miss doing that a lot of times. Then there I forgot to take a shot of this or that.

Took a few of the building, but not much has change since my last shooting. Will wait a few more weeks doing another shooting of the building or unless something changes before then.

Wanted to take some other shots of the park, but too many people in the way or equipment.

Lets see how fast drivers take this road after it opens in Aug as well the roundabout.

My mom is from Europe but she never drove there so she is scared of the upcoming roundabout. I'm scared too!

My mom is from Europe but she never drove there so she is scared of the upcoming roundabout. I'm scared too!

There nothing to them.

I driven the ones in Cambridge and Waterloo that are bigger than this one without any issues at all. You slow down to use them and traffic flows smoothly.

I got some training wheels if you need them.:cool::eek:

Back