News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

What date(s) work best for you?

• Total voters

northlands

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey all,

Putting it out there to see if there might be interest in a third SRC Edmonton meetup for sometime in the new year. The last two meetups were a lot of fun and it's been great putting a face to the name of who you're arguing with online 😜

I was thinking this time around given some of the recent discussions about us being a winter city, lets have a winter meetup in either January or February. I'll leave it up to a poll with some various dates, and like previously we'll try to go with the date that works for the majority. Feel free to suggest any other dates than what is listed as well and I'll add it to the poll.

For a location, this time around I thought Felice Cafe in Stadium Yards might be a good spot. It has great transit accessibility via the newly reno'd Stadium Station, and fairly ample street parking options. Last meetup I believe we had around 8-10 people come, so depending on numbers we might have to switch to a different location more suitable to a larger group so we'll keep that open and loose until closer to the agreed upon meetup date.

Please note that we strive to be as inclusive and as accommodating as possible, so if there are any concerns or suggestions please do not hesitate to PM me and I will address them to the best of my ability.

As well, feel free to invite any friends, siblings, kids, whoever you think might enjoy coming and talking development, real estate, urbanism, transit, airports, Oilers issues (Ceci 💀), etc.

-nick

Ooh, I'd love to join this Skyrise meetup (and maybe even bring a friend :) ). Felice Cafe is lovely, although they don't really have much for food, so if you guys are also thinking of getting dinner after grabbing a coffee, Panini's is a short walk away. @ChazYEG I know you'd love that ;)

Ooh, I'd love to join this Skyrise meetup (and maybe even bring a friend :) ). Felice Cafe is lovely, although they don't really have much for food, so if you guys are also thinking of getting dinner after grabbing a coffee, Panini's is a short walk away. @ChazYEG I know you'd love that ;)
I'd be happy to try and get a reservation for all of us at Panini's 🙃

I'd be happy to try and get a reservation for all of us at Panini's 🙃
Get Tony on the horn and ask him how long till the new space is open 👍🏼👍🏼

Hey what's the verdict on the location? Felice Cafe or Panini's

Yeah lets do Felice, as much fun as it’d be to do Panini’s it’s a tad small for seating.

Back