News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

What date(s) work best for you?

• Total voters
If there's more than 4 of us wouldn't that be too many for Panini's?
I've had 8-people groups there with no problem.
Also, it's gonna be on Thursday, which is "Arancini Day" and their arancini is to die for.
I have absolutely no problem with Felice, other than the limited food options it's an absolutely incredible place.
I'll be stopping at Panini's after the meetup, if we go to Felice, tho, hahaha

I've had 8-people groups there with no problem.
Also, it's gonna be on Thursday, which is "Arancini Day" and their arancini is to die for.
I have absolutely no problem with Felice, other than the limited food options it's an absolutely incredible place.
I'll be stopping at Panini's after the meetup, if we go to Felice, tho, hahaha
Oh really? That's good to know! Well if people want dinner it's a better option than Felice, but if we only want drinks then maybe not.

I'm on board with Felice just because I think it's easier to chat over drinks versus a full meal, but that's just me lol

Oh really? That's good to know! Well if people want dinner it's a better option than Felice, but if we only want drinks then maybe not.

I'm on board with Felice just because I think it's easier to chat over drinks versus a full meal, but that's just me lol
I'm on board with either, but I'll be getting my arancinis! 😂

To confirm a rough number for attendees, would everyone who plans to be there on Thursday give this post a "like" (or a sadface or whatever floats your boat) :)

We can figure it out on the spot this Thursday since it’s a two-minute walk. There’s a good chance I’ll be hungry anyway so I will be joining Chaz.

Last edited:
We can figure it out on the spot this Thursday since it’s a two-minute walk. There’s a good chance I’ll be hungry anyway so I will be joining Chaz.
sooo... which "spot" are we meeting at to decide which spot we're meeting at?

Back