your choices are exactly like mine. Floorplan wise, 12 is arguebly the best, except personally I would prefer the units to be as far away from elevators, and unit 12 is just on the edge I believe.

So getting a parking is worth it? Will the value of the parking also appreciate as the unit in time? This is the first unit I got with parking, just feels like its adding a lots of overhead.

my friend told me that if i get the parking, i will have more option when i sell/rent this condo unit

also if they decide to build a few more floors, and the number of parking spot remains consistent, then the demand increases

so i buy a parking spot without doubt even i know the value of parking spot wont appreciate by time...

your choices are exactly like mine. Floorplan wise, 12 is arguebly the best, except personally I would prefer the units to be as far away from elevators, and unit 12 is just on the edge I believe.

So getting a parking is worth it? Will the value of the parking also appreciate as the unit in time? This is the first unit I got with parking, just feels like its adding a lots of overhead.

coz i know some other unit, like 10/16 is facing a garbage door/stairs door, which i dun like them

How much for floor 19 and up?

same except $1500 per floor diff, however it is 9ft ceiling for floor 19 and up

I understand that the floor premiums for 1B+D were $1500 per floor up to 19th floor ... anything above is $2000 per floor (due to 9' ceiling)

Last edited:
my friend told me that if i get the parking, i will have more option when i sell/rent this condo unit

also if they decide to build a few more floors, and the number of parking spot remains consistent, then the demand increases

so i buy a parking spot without doubt even i know the value of parking spot wont appreciate by time...

Thanks! This certainly makes me feel a bit better..

Hello there,

I've been looking for discussions on the new project 'tango' at Park Place and google has led me to here!
Has everyone in this thread bought a suite?
I am still on the fence if I should purchase a unit at Tango. I am wondering if I should wait since the housing market is starting to slow down. Any thoughts?

Hello there,

I've been looking for discussions on the new project 'tango' at Park Place and google has led me to here!
I am still on the fence if I should purchase a unit at Tango. I am wondering if I should wait since the housing market is starting to slow down. Any thoughts?

Are u buying it for investment or you are going to live there? In my opinion concord offers a pretty good VIP discount on this building only average about $370/sqft or so. Keep in mind an average toronto condo (depends on location) is asking somewhere between $430-500/sq ft these days....so i think u can't go wrong it if u are buying knowing it's still below the average condo price. However if u are buying it for investment hoping it's going to be a bit risky cuz who knows what the market is going to look like 3 to 4 yrs from now?

Are u buying it for investment or you are going to live there? In my opinion concord offers a pretty good VIP discount on this building only average about $370/sqft or so. Keep in mind an average toronto condo (depends on location) is asking somewhere between $430-500/sq ft these days....so i think u can't go wrong it if u are buying knowing it's still below the average condo price. However if u are buying it for investment hoping it's going to be a bit risky cuz who knows what the market is going to look like 3 to 4 yrs from now?

I agree. If it's for investment, it's hard to see where it will be in 4 yrs as the interest rate is on the up trend.

Are there any HST for $400k+ units?

Hello there,

Joyce,

If you haven't bought yet at Tango, then I think you are too late. Only units above the 19th Floor are available and I don't think the $1,500 and $2,000 per floor premium is worth it.

Joyce,

If you haven't bought yet at Tango, then I think you are too late. Only units above the 19th Floor are available and I don't think the $1,500 and $2,000 per floor premium is worth it.

just wondering are we allowed to sell assignment?

Joyce,

Yep. They are bringing out the 28th floor next week. The premium for a 2B will be $2k * 20 + $10k (9' ceiling prem) = $50k. That's like $2500/floor... Ouch...

Plus the base price has gone up by $5k. Suddenly, this project does not look attractive anymore... Even with the incentive and downgrade, you still have to add $17000 ($55k - $38k) on the regular price. Then you have to top that up with a $25k parking spot.

You can do it once after interim closing and final closing.

that sucks....lol

anyways, i just wanna free up some cash to buy another pre-con project in DT by tridel

it is too asian/chinese for tango which i dun like......i want diversification.....

Back