40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Don't expect anything too dramatic, it's only a tri-vision

^^^
what exactly IS tri-vision?
i googled it and got unsatisfactory results.
are we talking another back-lit plastic white sign?

We're talking one of those signs that has individual strips rotating to reveal three pictures.

^ Yes, and it's going to be a HUGE tri-vision in fact. It'll wrap around the corner which will have a nice effect when it switches ads.

I was having dinner at the Hard Rock the other day, and I just hadn't realized how damn bright that video screen is. It certainly lights up the Square nicely, and I can't wait until that Tri-Vision is complete.

Was there yesterday for some last minute shopping. The large gap between the tri-vision and the video screen seems to be justified by the installation of light fixtures that curl up from underneath the gap to shine on the tri-vision.

Well in my mind this doesn't justify the (massive) gap but these lights do require space to pertrude from the building like that.

Was there yesterday for some last minute shopping. The large gap between the tri-vision and the video screen seems to be justified by the installation of light fixtures that curl up from underneath the gap to shine on the tri-vision.

Well in my mind this doesn't justify the (massive) gap but these lights do require space to pertrude from the building like that.

Looks like they are finishing the tri-vision tonight.

Awesome! Now the next biggie is the central column. I really hope it ends up being convex like the original plan showed, rather than a flat rectangle like some of the latest renderings depict.

What I'm wondering is what the heck is Toronto Life waiting for to put their signs up? It's the freakin' name of the building, it should have been one of the first signs up.

yeah I agree, there's way too much space between those ads.

At 3AM, as I was walking by, they appeared to be installing the final pieces of the trivision. The thing is huge. It'll be cool, I'm sure.

I don't understand what a trivision is, exactly. I haven't been following TLS updates lately.

Can someone explain the term to me? (I have seen it going up on the building, though.)

I don't understand what a trivision is, exactly. I haven't been following TLS updates lately.

Can someone explain the term to me? (I have seen it going up on the building, though.)

It'll rotate through 3 ads, like the Eaton Centre Media Tower across the street.

One Ad for Bell, One ad for Mountain Dew, One ad for Revlon....

Here's the latest from the metropolis website...

1197220353.jpg

Back