News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Though I say this with privilege of not having to work outdoors. It does get very hot there during the midafternoon. I understand why they have siestas.

I say this with the privilege of having to work outdoors: I have siestas here! Don't even need Spain. Just need to be your own boss/work for a human.

Perhaps somewhere in northern Spain such as Galicia, Asturias, or the Basque Country would be most suitable for a Canadian accustomed to cooler weather.

It's like we share a brain!!!! It's fine....you can take credit for having 80% of it, I'm cool with the footy and Asturias/Galicia bits. ;)

Are you lads stealing my Spain idea!?

Let's all go!!! We all have our EU!!!

Spain has been my Plan B for years. You know, if things get too hairy here...... :D

I have EU citizenship as well as Canadian, so it would be easy in that sense. The language on the other hand...

No complaints as this summer has been stellar. Loads of sunshine and warm temps. I just wish it didn't fly by so fast. We're merely 3 weeks away from September.

I’m loving this brisk March weather. It’s sunny out but sufficiently cold to dissuade circle time in the parks - perfect for a brisk dog walk.

Me not so much after the tease of last week. I realize it is a season of transition, but now it seems that much colder after double digits last week. It's be quite windy up here the past few days and the wind has been cold i spite of the sun. At least it's not the western US; a poster on another forum from Wyoming said they set a new record of +25" in two days.

Our dogs walks have been very short - one of them is a bit lame and not supposed to be walked at all but I can only take so much pestering. Of course they have to investigate every new smell emerging from the receding snow.

Me not so much after the tease of last week. I realize it is a season of transition, but now it seems that much colder after double digits last week. It's be quite windy up here the past few days and the wind has been cold i spite of the sun. At least it's not the western US; a poster on another forum from Wyoming said they set a new record of +25" in two days.

Our dogs walks have been very short - one of them is a bit lame and not supposed to be walked at all but I can only take so much pestering. Of course they have to investigate every new smell emerging from the receding snow.

I am just glad that rainstorm last Thursday powerwashed most of the muck from the sidewalks/road verge and put an end to the post-walk intense paw-shampooing with my pooch.

AoD

Back