News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

BC,

Have/Had you considered making this site subscription based? Say $20-30/year and 3 months free for new users as a trial period?

Just call me Cash man. Let us know where to send our contribution.

Oh, and if the shirts are going to be for sale again, put me down for one. Large please.

Put me down for a donation, or, even better, a t-shirt (XL).

A 'donor's list' would be nice. Tooting your own horn and such.

All we need is an address.

suggested donation amount?

and we're in business.

If every member put in a small $10, bam! 450cnd. challenge solved, at less than a 1Buck a month, that is very extremely reasonable, although some long term solution might be good to bring up? idon't know what that would be tho?

Howzabout a group meet in support of the board? It's been a long time since there was one. In addition to donations, of course. We are going to need a fair bit of money ($425 Canadian). Charge a $10 cover or something. While it's still summer would be a good idea.

I donated before and will do so again. Turn on the community chest and lets start building up the bank. ;)

If Jan's offering iKonboard access / platform for UrbanTO - then that would mean that SkyscraperCity as it is, wouldn't be linked in anyway to the UrbanTO board.

Hypothetically you'd just use the www.urbantoronto.ca domain to point at that specific board.

And also I've seen the use of sub-forums in vBulletin (SSC's main boards run on vBulletin) which are not linked to a main board, again it'd be like having your own vB board physically hosted on the same server as SSC, but accounts can be flagged so as they can be used on both the mainboard and sub-forum, however you can only access the sub-forum through a seperate domain...... anyone see what I'm saying ?

anyhow, just my 2 cents

Jan wants us to be part of skyscrapercity as a sub-forum. This would allow everyone joined to skyscrapercity to access and post to our forum.

Back