News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I'm not so sure there is such a filter-- but it does, at first, seem like a good idea.
But, if you filter out someone, and others respond, then, you will not be able to follow along-- it would be like trying to follow along when only hearing one side of a conversation.

BC, what's your opinion? If I wanted to put cash into your wallet, how would you recommend I do so?

Are Be:

It's time to take up typing lessons, now? ;)

Just kidding.

GB

What did/does this Urban Toronto t-shirt look like that people have mentioned? I'm very curious.

JASON :)

Could a moderator indicate how they would like us to pony up? I don't see a logo at the front page of our community for community chest.

The call is entirely up to Billy as to how/when he wants to collect our donations.

Billy's the best! What admin would give forumers an informed choice and let THEM choose. I will donate money, preferably by mail. Keep this forum independent!

Billy, I see that you have the community chest up and running. Is there a way to donate without using a credit card? Can I send you a cheque? I really want to make a contribution, but can only do it by cheque or cash.

I sent a payment with PayPal but it doesn't show up on the list of contributions. How can I confirm that you got the money?

bc:

When are you going to be in town? I can just give you the cash.

GB

I'm in town this weekend then I'm off to Detroit for a few days.

Ganjavih,

Give it a few hours. Thanks for the help.

I know that we've reached the dollar figure we needed for an additional year of service. But is there still the option for people who haven't yet contributed to contribute to the community chest or whatever it's called?

Back